Target — misleading promo ad
Target ad states...
15% off any purchase of furniture over $125.00
Free shipping when purchase is over $50.00
I had gone online to shop this "great deal" and my subtotal came to about $239.00 - 15% = $199.00 and I had a $5.00 target coupon, so total should be $194.00 plus tax
I went to check out and my grand total was over $379.00
When I called they stated that the items I picked out (5 items total) were getting the 15% off, but the 2 desks did not qualify for the "free shipping"
To see the ad, go the home page of target.com
I spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service that just gave me the run around and excuses!
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns