Target Van Lines / fraud and scam

I contracted with Zip to Zip Moving and Storage in June 2007, they moved some of my belongings from Boca Raton to Ft Lauderdale and the rest of my stuff was wrapped up and placed into storage. About a year later my payments were not being cashed, I researched it and found out their name and address had changed to Target Van Lines. They assured me that my belongings were just fine. In November 2008, my check again was not cashed. I have been unable to contact Target Van Lines, all telephone numbers have been disconnected, their web site no long exists and none of the Company Principles listed in SunBiz can be located by the telephone numbers listed. I do not know where the warehouse is to retrieve my stuff. I do not know what to do next. HELP!!!

Ja

Comments

• Be
      8th of Oct, 2008
    Target Van Lines - lost merchandise, broken merchandise, price increase after the fact
    Target Van Lines
    Florida

lost merchandise, broken merchandise, price increase after the fact. Never returns calls, number no longer answers

• Mo
      29th of Jan, 2009

Target Van Lines - awful in all areas!

I have found the US Dot # listed for Target Van Lines and the MC # listed for Target Van Lines now assuming business under the names of Moving Explorer and 123 Movers!

I am now beginning my quest for claim on damage to my belongings which were delivered. I have had some trouble due to the phone number being disconnected.

I hope that no one chooses Moving Explorer or 123 Movers!

PS. before choosing a mover - do not choose a mover that has US DOT # 1550967 or MC # 577165!