Target / never again
In the past couple of years, I've been invited to a few weddings that I have not been able to attend due to the fact I moved to the other side of the country. On two occasions, my friends had been registered at Target. I think, "Great, Then I can order something from their registry online and have it shipped to them."
Both times I have done this, I have placed the order more than a month before the wedding, the order has gone through, says it will be delivered in a week or two, and then 2-3 weeks after the wedding date I get an e-mail stating that my order has not gone through and it will not go through for another 4-6 weeks. The first time I cancelled the order and sent something else. This past time, I'm just letting them get their present late, with a card included stating that "I'm sorry that I will be missing their special day and I'm sure it will be beautiful."
Annoying Target, annoying. I'm 24-years-old, at prime wedding-going age, living thousands of miles away from most of my friends, and I won't be purchasing any more registry items through target.com.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns