Target Gift Card / is this a scam?
I too signed up for 6 promotional offers to receive a $500 Target gift card from Consumer Gain. I completed the requirements on March 18, 2007. Today is May 9, 2007 and I still haven't received verification from the sponsors. Under the agreement package, it states that it only takes 2-3 weeks to get notification and then they will notify you of your status. Today is the 53 day, and I still haven't received notification that I have fulfilled my agreement.
I have spent a considerable amount of money and will spend even more money to honor my contract agreements with the different sponsors. I don't think this is fair. What can I do? Is this a scam? If so, I should be able to get out of my contracts with the sponsors. Please advise.
More Target Gift Card Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - payment not received
- Target Brands Target Store in Northridge - optical department
- Target Brands - diaper rash cream
- Target Brands - xbox controller
- Target Brands - activating a new phone, wireless sales staff