Target / customer service sucks!!

Transit Road, Cheektowaga, NY, US Review updated:

Lousy customer service throughout entire store. Everyone wants a paycheck but noone wants to assist the people they are gettting paidther is by. I approached 5 yes, 5 target employees seeking assistance to buy my son a pirate of the caribbean online game card (9.95). They are usually by the checkout counters. I was directed everywhere in the store to no avail. I am shocked that these people are useless. They are getting paid to stand around and chit chat! I am a customer service manager and I go out of my way to help people! Without our customers—eventually-no store!! I would terminate all those people and start looking for young adults (Not joe blow who wants to talk with his buddies) who care about people and their needs! I have spent soo much money here but I can honestly attest—i will never set foot in another one of theses stores. Target does not deserve that much of my time to be wasted!!Who the hell is hiring these ###s!! If these were my kids, i'd slap everyone of them for not only being lazy, but for the lack of caring altogether. What comes around goes around and I hope one day—they all get it in return. I am sure if they were the ones looking for something to purchase, they would not appreciate the run around, which is what I got!! Shame on all of the employess, including the management, who obviously (As he was useless as well) have taught the employess—screw the customer—i wish I could get paid to do nothing but push buttons and stand around! My question is, why the hell could not one of those people actually move their ### and take me to the item!! If they didn;t know, find someone who does!! You are a horrible company!!I hope we see target go under soon!!None of their employess deserve a paycheck—a paycheck is something you work for.. You are all a bunch of idiots!!

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 12, 2009

My Name is Pankajkumar and I am from Glasgow some money have been deducted from my account throw officeagendacom and I want that money back please suggest me how to its possible

• Pa
      Aug 12, 2009

I want my money back please suggest me

• Im
      Sep 26, 2009

Judging by your poor attitude when voicing your complaint, I am pretty sure that you have a poor attitude in general. Why would anyone want to help someone like you? Your maturity level is clearly around a second graders, and your grand generalization of all Target employees being useless makes me think that you are an all around jerk.Target is here to stay, like it or not. Take your business elsewhere, trust me, Target will survive.