Target / terrible working conditions
I worked at Target from March until July of this year. They treat their employees like slave trade.
The logistics team is forced to work in semi-darkness, an impossible task when being expected to sort and classify merchandise.
The air conditioning is not turned on to appropriate levels until minutes before opening. The workers are worked, "faster, faster", while being denied appropriate access to water, and bathroom breaks.
Personal information about employees is shared at team "huddles", and workers are repeatedly told that they are not indispensable.
The press states that Walmart has a poor record as an employer, it would be wise to open an eye towards the "hip, socially forward, discounter".
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target - security/store manager
- Target Brands - false advertising
- Target Brands - target home brand plates
- Target.com - online service and customer service
- Target Brands - the entire longmont store