Target / my bf order cancelled

On Black Friday, I ordered a Casio CTK-720 keyboard from target.com for my child, because its looked quite favorable. Although it said the keyboard would be shipped on 12/28, we were ok with that. However, it turned out just a hoax. After 10 days, target.com just simply cancelled it simply by an -email, saying out of stock.

There were many deals on Keyboard during that time period. Now most of them are gone. Target has wasted our time and money. It does not care about the customers. Will never order anything from it!

Do

Comments

10th of Dec, 2009

Please pass this on to as many people as possible.

I ordered 4 TomToms at midnight on Black Friday from Target. According to the on-line order page, these items were in stock. TWO weeks later, NOT one week later, I received the following e-mail from Target on December 9, 2009:

Dear Target.com Guest,

Last week, you ordered the TomTom XL 340S.  Unfortunately we are no longer able to obtain inventory on this item from the manufacturer.
    As a result, we have canceled your order #601-4960089-5534623.   Please be assured your credit card has not been charged for this order.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  We hope to see you again soon at Target.com.

Sincerely,

Target.com Guest Services

I called Target to let them know how unhappy I was about this letter.  I asked if they would at least offer something comparable for the same price to replace this order and was told they had already offered some out to other customers whose TomTom orders were canceled and that they did not have any left to offer. Target is not so stupid that they could not see this coming.  I will not order anything from Target on-line or shop at Target ever again.  They have lost my business forever.  Pass this on to as many people as possible.