Target By Hurlbert Field / rude store manager

1 Fort Walton Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I went to the Target store under the pretense of a *good deal on some hair products that my girlfriend had given raves about. I was elated to find that the Chi was on sale for the magnificent price of nearly 50% off (according to the advertisement listed above), upon checkout it rung up at an astronomical price of $149.99. I called an associate over and they insisted that the price was true. I kindly showed them the area where it stated otherwise according to their label, and they remained adamant that it was not their fault. I proclaimed their false advertisement to the Snr sales mgr and the store manager who were blatantly rude and disregarded the sign that they clearly posted. They were callous and rude in their endeavors to prove a point, and I will never shop there again. I dare say that the two were probably involved in an affair of sorts as they were intent on claiming the same statement.

Comments

• Ti
      4th of Sep, 2009

Affair? Thats reaching...

• Ge
      10th of Dec, 2010

do you know how many douches decide they dont want a product, and then put it back in a spot it doesnt belong? how is that the stores fault? you are just as bad as those people who take typos on sales tags serious. "This tag says red pepper are on sale for 50 cents per pound... (its supposed to be each)" should they charge you more if the typo is in there favor?

1st of Mar, 2014

Wow, that's pretty crazy to jump to the conclusion that the two people were having an affair. Makes me discount your entire account of the customer service at that store. I bet you were really rude to the employees.

1st of Mar, 2014

You sound like a crazy person. Why would you think they were having an affair? I bet you are a horrible customer.