Tarasigntara-medium.com / how do I get my money back

South Africa Review updated:

It seems that I have also been suckered into this psychic ### and I have already paid my first installment and there is still two payments to be deducted.
I want to know how I can get my first installment back and can I stop the the debit order that will come off my bank account most probably on the the 23rd April. Would they be able to pick it up.

Please await urgent repsonse

Thanks
L

Mi

Comments

• Ta
      15th of May, 2010

Yes, just cancel your card and get a new issue from the bank. or call debit/credit card services and report the scam and block your card from her site. Call the bank today and report your card lost.

• La
      25th of May, 2010

CANCEL your DEBIT or CREDIT CARD ASAP and have a new one reissued...That is the ONLY WAY to STOP the deductions. They can not deduct a dime without your new credit card number. Please, ask me how I know. don't ever pay for grants fro the federal gov. they're FREE..Do not pay for these Psychic FREAKS it's all a scam preying on poor innocent people in search of hope! cancel that card ASAP!

10th of Jun, 2010

i paid in full ages ago, about a month...how od i get my money back. this is written ''My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY to me, along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.''
    but how do i do it. what email??? thanks

10th of Jun, 2010

PLEASE help me get my money back. i was sucked in.stupid fool i am. i was just going to do it and get my money back, for a laugh. i believed i could sue if not, as it was in writing. but how do i go about it. the money i think is already taken off my card ...many thanks

12th of Jun, 2010

i still have not got it back please help.

• Un
      27th of Aug, 2010
    tarasigntara-medium.com - Falsed advertisment
    Tara-medium
    Tampa
    Florida

Tara sent me an email offering a free answer to a question I had. She then asked personal information. I then got an email saying she only has time to give answers to her costumers. Where was what offered?

• Ic
      30th of Sep, 2010

I have been scammed as well, this [censor] preys on people who are depressed and in financial difficulties, I'm not even sure how much money I have given her permisson to deduct off of my credit cards. It just so happen I ran into this site just now and had been dealing with this lying [censor] since april, and the only time you hear from her is when she needs to do rituals and ask for more [censor]in money.!! this should not be allowed to go on on the internet, I have a note book full of [censor] she has sent me that I paid for and telling me how my life will change and large amount of money is soon coming to me, and a lot of damn numbers she gives you. Is there anything we can do? I just got an email from her today stating that 10-10-10 was my lucky day and a new life would be starting, she has also given rituals to do and continues to tell me that bad luck is why my life hasnt been going well and thats why I am in the situation I'm in now. and she also sent me a email with a gaurantee of service if you are not happy or satified with the work simply send her an email and your money will be returned!! I hope a group of us can get together and sue her [censor] this is not right for people to be able to scam you, and like another person was saying we got desperate for some help not to lied to and for someone to steal money from us money that I dont have. I cant believe this [censor]!! I have got every email/reading that I purchased in a big notebook, I hope there is a lawyer that gets this and help us victims get our money back and she or who ever the hell that person is behind the screen should be arrested!

• El
      6th of Mar, 2011

i found tata on facebook it said i will get a free reading which i did i told her i have no money but she kept sending me the same email saying people are trying to harm me and if i dont get her help i will have a sad life, ive only just posted a comment before but i just read eveyone elses comments and im really discusted, she made me insucure in my relationship but after reading this im not worried anymore as i know that he willalways be here with me, i wouldnt tell him i contacted tara as he would think im stupid, i cant believe she prays on vunrable people like she does!!!

• Lo
      17th of Apr, 2011

If it is a credit card, CANCEL it!
    OIf it is debit/paypal, it is (untill money x-fers) like writing a cheque, which can be dishounpored/stop-paymetn issued on at any time. Talk to your bank, and no one can cash a debit type transaction once you issue a stop-payment order...
    Also, go to your FEDERAL police agency, as this is all over the net, federal offences being commited, AND they can go directly to interpol, if these guys are runnng their scan from 1 country to others.

5th of May, 2011

TARA MANAGED TO FOOL ME AND OBTAIN MONEY FROM ME WHICH I WOULD LIKE THIS LOW LIFE INDIVIDUAL TO PAY IT BACK TO ME. EVER SINCE I LINKED WITH TARA ON THE INTERNET I HAVE RECIEVED LETTERS FROM OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO CLAIM TO BE CLAIRVOYANTS, MEDIUMS. ALL THE LETTERS CLAIM THAT IF I SEND THEM MONEY THEN I WILL WIN THE EURO MILLIONS, THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AND THE AUSTRALIAN LOTO. LETTER COME FROM THE NETHERLANDS, HOLLAND, CANADA, SWITZERLAND. IT HAS BEEN PROVED THAT NO CLAIRVOYANT CAN PREDICT THE WINNING NUMBERS ON ANY LOTTERY GAME. IF THERE IS ONE PERSON ON THIS EARTH PLANE THAT CAN PROVE ME WRONG THEN E-MAIL ME ON [protected]@hotmail.com OR RING/ TEXT ME ON 07510450459. THESE INDIVIDUALS SHOLD BE SOUGHT OUT AND PROSSECUTIONS SHOULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST THESE SCAMMERS. IF THEY REQUST A CONTRBUTION OR DONATION FOR THEIR SERVICE DONT FOR ONE MINUTE THINK YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY RETURNED TO YOU. TODAY I RECIEVED MORE E-MAILS FROM AFRICA INFORMING ME THAT MONEY FROM ANCESTERS IS IN A BANK OVER THERE WAITING FOR ME TO CLAIM IT. THEY WANT MONEY FOR THEIR SERVICE. WE ARE ALL CLAIRVOYANT GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELINGS IF IT DONT FEEL RIGHT THEN IT AINT RIGHT. IF SOMEONE KNOCKS ON MY DOOR AND GIVES ME A CHEQUE FOR MILLIONS OF POUNDS THEN THAT WILL BE THE DAY WHEN I WILL BELIEVE YOU DO GET AN ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS THESE SCAMMERS, JUSTICE WILL BE DONE.

• Ca
      16th of Dec, 2011

oh my god, the same thing i was said. did you get your money back?