Tara Medium / taking money for months

VA, United States Review updated:

Still taking money fro account for months can't find a place to even unsubscribe fro what I read it wouldn't do any good.

Comments

• Bo
      16th of Apr, 2012

DO NOT USE TARA MEDIUM - LIKE A FOOL I GAVE HER MY CARD DETAILS FOR A READING AND NOW SHE IS HITTING MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH FOR THE SAME AMOUNT -£16, AND DID NOT EVEN PROVIDE A READING - THERE IS NOWHERE ON HER WEBSITE TO UNSUBSCRIBE, SO I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT MY BANK TO STOP THE CARD - COMPLETE OUT AND OUT SCAM & FRAUD.

• Li
      21st of Apr, 2012

Hi all, I also have been plagued with the so called wonder woman who can predict that I am coming into lots of money she can see the number 7 being lucky for me and the least i'm going to win is £7000 so, if i part with £19 she, ll tell me the winning numbers she originally wanted £99 but luckily I don't fall for emails like that.On wonder woman's page there is a link to unsubscribe click on it as that's what i done and have had no more of her rubbish.On reading other sites the famous tara is suppost to be a man operating from Hong Kong so please everyone it doesn't matter how down you are feeling DO NOT USE THIS SITE it is a con good luck all

• Tw
      25th of Jun, 2012

I'm a fool too but I chalked it up to a learning experience and called the bank to report card lost/or stole so no more charges can be added because that money back guarantee is bull. I know, just try to get it back! The most insulting thing is somehow she got another of MY e-mail addresses and is sending it the same exact "one of a kind/ just for me messages" lol and I can tell you she doesnt read any incomming e-mails because if she read mine she'd remove me from her list but her BS keeps urging me not to throw away the only chance I have at a happy life and my days are running out and then I'm doomed to live a pathetic life she could have saved if I only listened and sent her the money to do the "MAGIC" to change my destiny.

• As
      20th of Mar, 2013

Hi, all you have to do to cancel the payment of further installments that you have authorized before, is to contact Tara directly via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html. Please use the same email address you used when registering on Tara’s website. The satisfaction of those looking for Tara’s help is her number one aim and priority, reason for always offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
    Frank, Tara’s assistant.