[Resolved] Tara Mediummy lucky numbers and a reading

TARA Medium my name is Donald Askee on 4/13/17 you charged my card $10.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Moab, UT25 on a satisfaction guarantee i'm not satisfied in fact i'm mad as hell This so called medium is a fake and a fraud she did not comply with any thing that was truth full or correct and after seeing my friends emails they where the same as myne right to the letter so was the so called lucky numbers this service was supose to be an individual basis so pleas unsubscribe me and refund my $10.25 back to my card thank you

• Resolution Statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response · May 23, 2017

Hello Mr. Donald Askee, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary. I will inform her about your request but please, but for a quicker reply, all the request should be sent directly to her inbox or by using the site contact's page. I did a quick check linked to your email account and nothing was been yet received. Well, more important now, you should have already receive by now, a confirmation message for the $9.95 refund from Tara. Within 7-10 business days the amount will in the same card that was used on the purchase.
    Regards,