Tara Medium Free Readings / false

1 England, Avon, United Kingdom Review updated:

tara emailed me for months with promises of good fortune and luck, emails came through thick and fast of how she could change everything for a fee. this fee amount changed considerbly over the months. i ended up paying £20.00 as she told me time and time i was going to win alot of money and infact after she had my money i never heard from her again and have no emails since ive even emailed her and she hasnt even replied. shes a con, using people who are especially vunrable for there money do not use her

Fa

Comments

• Li
      6th of Sep, 2009

Yes its the same email over and over again, I think it is a scam personally as Tara has promised huge wealth in my emails to. If you go ahead with her readings, pay by Paypal and then you can get your money back. I Did!

• Ho
      13th of Sep, 2009

She is a fraud. When I received her reading it was very shallow. It also asked for more money and more readings and if I did not do it, I would have worse trouble in my life. I sent her an email and I asked for my money back per her guarantee. She then sends me an email asking why I have not looked at my reading. I have continued to ask for my money back and no response. She pretends like she does not receive my emails. For all I know she is out of Nigeria.

• Gr
      16th of Sep, 2009

Had a free reading by email fromTara and it was amusing to say the least. She stated that I would obtain a large amount of money around a specfic date Sept 28.For some reason I left this reading in my email and I discovered that when I read the reading once more the dates change to Oct 3. I knew then that she had designed or programmed her email readings to delay the expected win fall when her customer didn't respond to her silly fraudulent reading. Tara uses an old fashion con game. Con artist 101! She tries to make you believe if you do not seek out her help, nothing good will happen to you. The longer you put off responding to her help your date of your expected money or good luck will be further away. SHE IS A IDIOT!
    I hope and pray that people are wiser. There are real psychic out there that are real and she isn't one of them.One good thing about Tara is that she's so bad at her free reading only a idiot and a half brain individual would give her a portion of a penny for a reading. Good luck in your quest for a real psychic. The economy is leaving alot of people pretending to have the gift form God. I dislike people who feed and suck poor desperate individual dry. Tara get a legit occupation!

• Gr
      16th of Sep, 2009

If Tara was so psychic she would have known that you would be filing a complaint against her ! Just had to add that in. I love to laugh!!1

• Ap
      6th of Oct, 2009

THIS IS AN EMAIL SHE SENT ME THIS IS THE THIRD ONE AND THE DATE KEEPS CHANGING. AS FOLLOWS:

Dear Julia, I hope this URGENT and PERSONAL e-mail reaches you in time.

Read it quickly, your future depends on it: Click here.

P.S. In case you didn’t get my last e-mail, a gift of £70 is waiting for you.

Your devoted friend,

Visionary Medium

Julia, I hope this urgent and personal e-mail has reached you in time. Read it quickly. YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT!

Julia, a few days ago I sent you some e-mails that contained CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FUTURE.
    I sent you another important message very recently, and I still haven’t gotten an answer from you. My guess is that you simply didn’t receive them.
    Among other things, I said that YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE will be less difficult than your present life, and that everything should change for you very very quickly, on both a financial and emotional level.
    All because there is an exceptional configuration of a number of particularly influential astral planets that affect your luck, your happiness and your success.
    This rare conjunction only happens every 9 years and, in your case, is the precursor of GREAT CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE.
    For the first time in years the stars will be on your side, Julia.
    You absolutely must take full advantage of one of the most favorable periods (in terms of benefits) of your life.
    ATTENTION: THIS EXCEPTIONAL MOMENT MAY NEVER COME AGAIN.
    You are going to experience AN AMAZING PERIOD when everything you do will succeed. But you still have to know how to resolve A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM OF YOURS. You need to know the best way to attack it, and when to act.
    AND THAT’S WHERE I CAN BE VERY USEFUL, Julia.
    You are, at the moment, being subjected to A HARMFUL INFLUENCE that is trying to place doubts in your mind, and make you believe that a happy change in your immediate future is not possible.
    I hope with all my heart that you haven’t decided to give up, and not do anything to confront THE ABNORMAL BAD LUCK THAT IS BEING DIRECTED AT YOU, without knowing where it comes from, or how to deal with it.
    I don’t think that’s the case with you, Julia.
    That’s why it’s important for me to tell you about THE REAL HIDDEN REASON THIS BAD LUCK IS PURSUING YOU.
    It is linked to a strong negative environment which is preventing you from finding a way out of your difficulties, despite all your efforts.
    At least that’s what I feel, and past events tend to show that I’m right!
    The origin of your bad luck is most certainly A HARMFUL ASTRAL OR HUMAN INFLUENCE THAT HAS BEEN DISTURBING YOUR PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL SITUATION for a very long time.
    That explains why you’ve been having so many financial worries, as well as personal and emotional problems.
    It’s important for you to know that there’s nothing that is irrevocably inscribed in your destiny. EVERYTHING CAN STILL CHANGE.
    And in your case, I can say with certainty that not everything you can expect to happen over the next few months will be bad, on the contrary, even though YOUR PROBLEM OF BAD LUCK MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY and is very important.
    Although your past and present situations have been difficult, everything in my study of your case indicates that things will soon work out in your favor.
    There are many positive points that lead me to believe you will experience A NUMBER OF FORTUNATE EVENTS OVER THE COMING WEEKS, if you can take advantage of them in time.

A RARE EVENT – AN UNEXPECTED OPPORTUNITY
    I’ll say it again, Julia. Your situation should improve rapidly and turn out as you hope BEFORE THE NEXT 30 DAYS ARE OVER.
    As for your financial problem, I see the start of a really happy solution for you in the very near future.
    A LARGE FINANCIAL GAIN should come your way, but for that to happen you have to know what to do, which games to play, and when.
    That’s where I can really help you and be very useful.
    I can’t tell you exactly how much you will get at the moment, but according to my premonitory dream it’s a large jackpot. There are many numbers you’ll have to play over the coming weeks.
    At the same time, THERE’S SOMETHING THAT WORRIES ME. I had A STRANGE VISION about you which I think requires prudence.

The vision concerns someone who is doing something behind your back, Julia.
    Could there be someone, among the people you know, who, consciously or not, might be directing HARMFUL THOUGHTS AND NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS your way, trying to victimize you with an evil spell?
    I did some careful verification using a secret esoteric procedure I know, and it seems that is the case.
    That’s why bad luck has always followed you around like a shadow, and nothing positive has happened in your life until today.
    There is no doubt in my mind that this same person will try to place NEW OBSTACLES ON YOUR PATH TO HAPPINESS.
    It’s important to ACT QUICKLY and take all the necessary precautions, so you can be certain that the great events that are in store for you in the coming weeks really do take place as planned.
    That’s why I AM GOING TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND DO SOMETHING VERY UNUSUAL FOR YOU, Julia.
    I am going to perform A MAGIC ASTRAL CEREMONY OF PROTECTION on your behalf.
    This ancient ritual will ELIMINATE EVERYTHING NEGATIVE (harmful thoughts, negative vibrations, bad luck) about your life and replace it with positive energy (solutions, luck, profit, etc.).
    Many people who were fortunate enough to benefit from the MAGIC RITUAL OF ASTRAL PROTECTION saw their lives transformed, often IN LESS THAN 21 DAYS.
    Now it’s your turn to benefit from the influence of this SECRET RITUAL OF PROTECTION so that nothing and no one can prevent the great changes that are inscribed in your destiny.
    IT IS URGENT THAT I PERFORM THIS SECRET RITUAL OF PROTECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    You know that you are soon going to enter a period of astral luck that should turn out to be one of the most important periods of your life.
    Julia, you have 3 AMAZING FINANCIAL MONTHS ahead of you, followed by 3 more months of pure happiness ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.
    There are also a few small negative points you should be careful about. But don’t worry – I’m here to guide you.
    I will help you plan your life so that you can resolve your most pressing problems, and tell you what you have to do so that EVERYTHING WORKS OUT POSITIVELY, IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR YOU.
    I’ll tell you exactly what to do to make the beneficial period that is ahead of you turn into a year full of luck and fortune.
    I want to help you because I know that you have an unexploited potential for luck and money, which is in total opposition to the difficult and unlucky life you are struggling with right now.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAD TO EXPERIENCE SO MANY DIFFICULTIES AND PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH PERSISTENT BAD LUCK IN YOUR LIFE. But that’s exactly what is happening to you now.
    It’s important that this adversity be stopped, Julia.
    Venus, along with other dominant planets in your astral chart, have already given you a number of lucky opportunities that you could have taken advantage of.
    I know that even very recently, large amounts of money were yours for the taking, but once again AN INVISIBLE HAND ACTING BEHIND YOUR BACK prevented you from enjoying the financial gains that could have solved all your problems.
    AN EVIL INFLUENCE insidiously caused you to make the wrong decisions, and led you to believe that your life could not change.
    Believe me, that’s not the way it is. On the contrary.
    In your case we can see that Venus, along with the other dominant planets in your chart, are in the perfect astral configuration to give you another chance to change your life.
    But you have to be careful, Julia!
    You can’t keep moving forward in darkness, without knowing what to expect in your future, and missing out on all the opportunities for Luck and Money that are presented to you.
    That’s why I want to perform this ceremony of MAGIC ASTRAL PROTECTION on your behalf Julia, so that events turn out in your favor.
    I am deeply convinced that your problems can be resolved, and that you can once again feel good about your financial and personal life.
    I’ll be able to help you by making sure that a very large jackpot soon becomes yours, Julia!
    I have an amazing visionary gift that few mediums possess.
    A secret power allows me to see into the future and know the specific dates and winning numbers you have to use to ensure that luck is on your side.
    I’ll give you more details later. The most important thing now is for you to PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND YOU and to act quickly.
    You are now aware that AN EVIL INFLUENCE IS AT WORK which can bring you all kinds of bad luck, and prevent a large sum of money from reaching you.
    I want to help protect you against the negative effects of this harmful influence, and reduce its impact on you to nothing.
    I’ll make sure (during your moments of good luck) that your destiny moves confidently toward THE MATERIALIZATION OF YOUR SECRET WISHES in all important areas of your life.
    You know that AN AMAZING PERIOD OF LUCK SHOULD START FOR YOU AND TRANSFORM YOUR DESTINY ON November 05 2009.
    For that to happen, you have to take advantage of the huge opportunities for luck and money that will be presented to you in the next 3 months, as well as during the 3 months of great improvement in your emotional and personal life that follow.
    THESE 6 MONTHS OF PROFOUND CHANGE will set your life on a completely new course, especially if you know exactly what to do, and when and how to do it!
    Here’s what I’m offering you Julia:
    The moment I receive your URGENT REQUEST on the enclosed form (Click here) I will perform an IMPORTANT MAGIC RITUAL OF ASTRAL PROTECTION on your personal behalf, as well as your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for what should become THE 6 MOST IMPORTANT MONTHS OF YOUR LIFE.
    With my help your destiny will be guided towards a new and much more beautiful life. There is no other way.
    I already know that, even though you may have financial problems right at this moment, your immediate future shows that money will probably soon no longer be a problem for you.
    AN INITIAL LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WAITING FOR YOU starting on November 05 2009 and should signal the beginning of A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR EXISTENCE.
    This sudden and unexpected input of money is already inscribed in black and white in your astral chart.
    That’s why I’ll be able to tell you exactly when you are likely to benefit from unexpected inputs of money, how, and how much you can expect.
    I will be able to tell you when and how your problem of bad luck will come to an end, and be replaced by permanent good luck.
    I will be able to tell you when you can expect A SUDDEN MATERIALIZATION OF YOUR SECRET WISHES.
    I’ll tell you when YOU’RE GOING TO MEET SOMEONE NEW, if that person has sincere feelings for you, and what to do to keep him or her near.
    And if they want to separate from you, I’ll tell you why, and what to do to make them come back quickly and bring you all the happiness you desire.
    Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will contain all the important information you need to know about what is going to happen in your destiny.
    I am convinced that your life can still become luckier and happier in all areas that are important for you.
    Julia, BAD LUCK ONLY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW IN ADVANCE WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THEIR FUTURE.
    It’s not knowing your future in time that prevents you from changing the things that are wrong in the important areas of your life.
    It is essential for you to know exactly what good things are scheduled to happen to you in the next 6 months. Especially since your happiness and amazing good luck are right there, at your fingertips.
    You have to understand that BY FOLLOWING MY ADVICE and doing exactly what I tell you to do at the right time, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE TO ANOTHER SPHERE, A WORLD OF HAPPINESS AND JOY.
    I am convinced that IT IS OFTEN THE MOST DESPERATE SITUATIONS THAT PRODUCE THE BEST AND FASTEST RESULTS.
    But to be able to advise you accurately and in the best way possible, I need some more information about you, Julia. That’s why I want you to complete this form (Click here).

You can rest assured, Julia, that I am bound by the most absolute professional secrecy. EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
    Month by month for 6 months, I will tell you what you should do, what you should avoid at any cost, and what the right decisions are that will lead you in the right direction.
    I’ll also tell you how to behave with your family, and in your relations with other people.
    I’ll give you advice on how to overcome that feeling of solitude you sometimes have, and many other things that will help pave the way for your future happiness.
    Your happiness is almost here, Julia, AND IT’S A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU THINK. I can feel it vibrating in the deepest part of myself.
    In the next few weeks, the first incredible events of your new life will start happening to you.
    Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will help you avoid mistakes that, in the past, made you miss out on wonderful opportunities to change your existence.
    It will help you make the most of this Fabulous 6 Month Period (especially financial) that is in store for you.
    All you have to do to attain the happiness you deserve is to complete this form and send it back to me today (Click here).

Do it now. There’s no reason to wait a day longer.
    Julia, you know you’ll never have another chance like this to find out so many things about yourself and your destiny.
    You have to admit IT WOULD BE A PITY TO ONCE AGAIN MISS OUT ON ALL THE LUCK THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T ACT IN TIME.

That’s why I’ll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. THE REVELATIONS I HAVE FOR YOU COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE.

• Be
      7th of Oct, 2009

Thank god I found this!! I had just sent Tara an email for my "free reading". I'm a little worried she'll try to access my person stuff as she has my name and dob. Has anyone had problems with that???

• Ca
      10th of Oct, 2009

I think she says the same to everyone. Exactly the same as I got.

• Be
      10th of Oct, 2009

TIM DEHANEY from www.psychicworkshop.net is a FRAUD too. He is talented as medium but he is manipulative and controlling too. He conned me out of £1, 000 lying that my own aunt was doing VOODOO on me. He became the voodoo doctor. BE CAREFUL OF TIM DEHANEY. He is dangerous.

• Ca
      14th of Oct, 2009

OMG I am so glad I read all your comments before going ahead with payment. Yes, she seems to feed of the vulnerable (at which I am at this moment of my life). Thank you for sharing your experiences because I am one lucky person who won't get sucked in! Oooo, maybe she is for real cause luck came my way...NOT. lol.
    Carolyn (Aussie)

• Bu
      21st of Oct, 2009

I am the same, exactly the same email, however she said 20 nov 2009 and £7700. And again neg influences could stop me gettng this but she would cast some magic spells for 49 pound to rid the neg influences. I have no intention of paying this and just thought I would do a search. I am gobsmacked that she has tried it so many times and especially using the same patter, What about all the money she has got from peeps that have not read this site? I feel for them. I hope that there is some kind of org that can prosecute her for being a fraud.

• Th
      8th of Nov, 2009

I am very upset after reading the emails above! She has done the same thing to me, also the letter is the same claiming that i will win the lottery! CLEARING I AM PISSED!!!

10th of Nov, 2009

Tara has been bothering me for months..asking me for money.
    Finally I sent her and email saying.."If you're psychic...you should no that i have NO money...But if you perform this 'dire'
    intervention on me ..and when the money starts to' roll' in...I will gladly pay you twice of what your asking for...
    your devoted broke friend..Annie
    Needless to say I haven't hears a word from her since..:)

4th of Dec, 2009

That's sYOUR LUCK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
    A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS!
    I HAVE PROOF.
    BUT THERE’S AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU HAVE TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!

Martine,
    For URGENT REASONS that I will explain later in this e-mail, I have just said A MAGIC PRAYER FOR YOU and I also began a powerful ritual of telepathic magic on your behalf FOR FREE that will last for 7 days.
    Because you need it, and without asking for anything in return, I decided to INJECT YOUR LIFE WITH THE POWERFUL ENERGY OF LUCK to help attract money to you in the coming weeks.
    BUT FIRST, there’s an IMPORTANT DETAIL that you really should take seriously.
    I haven’t had any news from you, and I’M GETTING MORE AND MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOU, Martine.
    I thought I told you everything you need to know to make you understand the importance of what is being prepared for you at this moment.
    WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT. It’s URGENT that you do something soon, so you can take advantage of the amazing opportunity for change that will come your way.
    I’m talking about AN IMPORTANT AND UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT SHOULD COMPLETELY TRANSFORM YOUR DESTINY IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS.
    A POWERFUL ASTRAL INFLUENCE – never seen before – will work IN YOUR FAVOR and needs only a sign from you to finally attract LUCK AND HAPPINESS INTO YOUR LIFE.
    There will be great changes in your destiny.
    For the first time in years, the stars and your numbers of destiny are perfectly aligned so that luck can finally start having a financial impact on your life.
    This is probably THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY OF YOUR LIFETIME, Martine.
    And that’s why I have to perform A SUPPLEMENTARY FREE RITUAL which should favor the materialization of an unexpected amount of money that is waiting for you.
    This is necessary in order to deal with a serious problem of yours, Martine.
    At this very moment you are under the influence of some HARMFUL ENERGY that seems to be RESPONSABLE FOR THE ABNORMAL BAD LUCK that has been affecting all important areas of your life.
    I’m certain that is what has happened to you, Martine.
    I clearly felt the presence of a strong negative environment that has been influencing your life in a bad way. You may have been aware of it too on a number of occasions!
    You can detect it because of the recent problems you’ve had, although under normal circumstance you would have already earned THE RIGHT TO A BETTER AND MUCH RICHER LIFE. All you had to do was show a little trust in me.
    But it’s not your fault. THERE IS AN EVIL ASTRAL – AND PROBABLY HUMAN – INFLUENCE AT WORK which will do anything to prevent a possible change in your personal and financial situation.
    That’s why, despite all your efforts, nothing has really been able to change for you.
    It’s important for your future happiness to take this harmful influence seriously, and to act as quickly as you can, for a very good reason.
    The reason is that A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING, Martine.
    There is A LARGE FINANCIAL GAIN at stake, which should be yours in the coming weeks. I can tell you what to do, what games to play and when.
    I won’t reveal the precise amount for the moment, but it seems to be a very big jackpot that you can win by playing certain numbers in the coming weeks.
    But at the same time you also know that there is someone who is directing a concentration of harmful vibrations at you, intent on preventing you from attaining happiness and becoming a winner.
    YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST, Martine.
    Actually, according to what I felt this HARMFUL INFLUENCE is in the process of creating an ASTRAL BLOCK to your luck, which could start working in less than 21 days.
    That means the inputs of money you could receive, and the positive events that have been predicted for you in the coming weeks, could be blocked on the astral plane.
    You can’t just sit there and do nothing, Martine.
    That’s why I am going to perform AN IMPORTANT MAGIC CEREMONY on your behalf, which is necessary when the risk of an astral blockage has been psychically detected.
    It is called THE GREAT ASTRAL OPENING CEREMONY.
    This ritual of high magic will be able to unblock the inputs of money, and the positive events scheduled for the coming weeks, that are inscribed in your immediate future, on an astral plane.
    Then ALL THE FORTUNATE AND LUCKY EVENTS (one of which is a large input of money) that you are supposed to benefit from WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE PLACE as predicted.
    And in order to prevent any further risk of attack by this harmful influence, I will also perform, as promised, A FREE MAGIC RITUAL OF ASTRAL PROTECTION for you, which will GET RID OF ALL THE HARMFUL VIBRATIONS that could be directed at you, so that nothing and no one will be able to prevent the important changes that are inscribed in your destiny.
    I HAVE TO DO THIS IMPORTANT WORK AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
    You have 3 AMAZING FINANCIAL MONTHS ahead of you, Martine, followed by 3 more months of pure happiness on a personal level.
    I know that you have a potential for luck and money that has remained unexploited until now, which is in total opposition to the difficult and unlucky life you are struggling with, and which is being caused by this harmful influence.
    That’s why you recently missed out on a number of large sums of money, which could have solved all your financial problems.
    THAT’S REALLY TOO BAD, because your dominant planet Mercury, as well as other influential planets in your chart, are in a perfect astral configuration for beginning a new and much more beautiful life.
    That means that the astral forces are ideally aligned to make one of your most serious problems (money) disappear very soon.
    I can help make sure that A HUGE JACKPOT BECOMES YOURS, Martine!
    To accomplish that I have an amazing visionary gift that few mediums possess.
    I’ll give you more details later. The most important thing now is for you to pay attention to what is happening all around you, and to act quickly.
    I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT WORK TO DO on your case. I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU against the negative effects of this harmful influence, and put an end to it once and for all.
    I also have to help MAKE YOUR MOST SECRET WISHES COME TRUE, AND SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK AND MONEY that will come your way over the next 3 months.
    You can look forward to 6 months of profound change in your life, a time when you will need to know exactly what to do, when, and how to do it!
    Here’s what I’m offering you, Martine:
    The moment I receive your urgent request, I will perform A DOUBLE RITUAL OF ASTRAL OPENING AND PROTECTION on your behalf, as well as your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for what should become the 6 most important months of your life.
    You may have financial problems at the moment, but in the next few weeks money will no longer be a problem for you.
    AN INITIAL LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WAITING FOR YOU starting on December 12 2009 which should produce a startling change in your day-to-day habits. This money is already inscribed in your astral chart.
    I WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO TELL YOU when and how your problem of bad luck will come to an end, and be replaced by permanent good luck.
    I will be able to tell you when and how you can expect the sudden materialization of your most secret wishes.
    I’LL TELL YOU when you’re going to meet someone new, if that person has sincere feelings for you, and what to do to keep him or her near.
    Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will contain more important information about what is going to happen in your destiny.
    I am convinced that YOUR LIFE CAN STILL BECOME LUCKIER AND HAPPIER in all areas that are important for you.
    Martine, bad luck only exists for those who don’t know in advance what is written in their future.
    It is essential for you to know exactly what good things are scheduled to happen to you in the next 6 months. Especially since the chance of a lifetime is right there, at your fingertips.
    I am convinced that it is often the most desperate situations that produce the best and fastest results. Your entire chart indicates that you are going to resolve a difficult financial situation, as well as your emotional and personal problems, very soon.

But to be able to advise you accurately and in the best way possible, I need some more information about you. That’s why I want you to complete this form (Click here).

Don’t worry, Martine, I am bound by the most absolute professional secrecy. EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.

I’ll give you advice on how to overcome that feeling of solitude you sometimes have, and about many other things that will help pave the way for your future happiness.
    THAT HAPPINESS IS A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU MAY THINK. I can feel it vibrating in the deepest part of myself.
    In the next few weeks, the first incredible events of your new life will start happening to you, Martine.
    It will help you MAKE THE MOST OF THIS FABULOUS 6 MONTH PERIOD (especially financial) that is in store for you.
    All you have to do to attain the happiness you deserve is complete this form and send it back to me today (Click here).

Do it now. There’s no reason to wait a day longer.
    Martine, you know you’ll never have another chance like this to find out so many things about yourself and your destiny.

Tara

VERY IMPORTANT: My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY to me, along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.ooo funny I just recieved the same email from her... I don't believe a word she says

4th of Dec, 2009

Her email seemed alittle threating to me.. The funny part about the above email she first stated that the service she was going to perform os free, I don't even bother finish reading her emails I just scroll down to the bottom of the page to see how much $$$ she's asking for... I figured if she was soooo good at what she claims to be she would have seen me laughing at her email and she would have seen I don't have no money

• Si
      9th of Dec, 2009

OMG please anyone who reads this post check out the rest of the complaints with regards to Tara Medium, she is ### though and through, and it gets better she is even trying to advertise her scam website on this site!! YES you read it right unbelieveable I know.

The free service is an automated email which everyone gets it is exactly the same more or less evil presence, she will use you in her book and give you a check (CHECK OUT THE SPELLING!! HA HA) for £300 etc etc just scroll down to the bottom, blah, blah and yep you guessed it you need to pay £xxxxxx for the help you need!! Cheers love, frighten people half to death with evil presences and the like and then ask for their hard earn cash or it will just get worse and you will never get the luck you have missed out on but could have had, OMG!!

She is a hugh scam please please do yourselves a favor and check out this site for all the complaints that have been made about her. Kindest regards Silly Girl x

• Ba
      14th of Dec, 2009

she also told me the same thing over and over again oooooooooooooooooooo what a fool i was to listen to her thanks you good people for all the e-mails barbara

• Da
      17th of Dec, 2009

I agree with the VAST majority on this list on Tara.

First of all, (assuming anyone is able to See these image snap-shots in FULL screen, then image 002 shows my AS-IF date to be 2010 on the 9-th day.

Image 57, (assuming the 2nd image reads Grabb 057), then this has to do with, where AFTER I Closed my Internet ""TARA"" window (Grabb 002) (Multi-Grabb, , which is the Name of the program I used to "camera like capture these images. (A program that I personally Need for my personal APP, which is FAR too personal to say through internet)..., , however.

NOTE:; with image 057, is really the SAME exact list, (Same Words, different Dates);;

POINT:; (as partial proof), where image 057 where I went through INTERNET TOOLS, HISTORY List AND where my Name, Birthday, etc where all just BLANK, as the Date shows December 30, 1999, at least for me...

Go through your personal E-Mail, **clicking** on the ""click here"" link AS-IT-WERE.., , and

LOL..., , PRESTO, my Name & etc Shows.. Obviously the SAME for everyone else...

I suppose a dog or a cat is WAY better at ""predicting"" That I'd be saying on this exact page, Tara (Internet ID) can And Anyone like them him/her That WOULD Obviously PREY on ANYONE, have it an ELDERLY, CHILD, etc, etc, etc, With NO Feel or Thought to it...

Can SHUV IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!1

You Are Big Time S C U M... (And that stands for ANYONE on All Four Corners of this Planet Who Do This..., AND by doing this AnyOne like you him OR he make.., ,

the FAR, FAR And Few In-Between REAL Seerers, etc look bad for anyone who has NO Real Clue what to be a Seer means..

A REAL Seer NEVER, NEVER ask for Money, EVEN IF One ""CLAIMS"" it's to ""Help"" make Ends Meet, etc, etc, etc...

Charlie Brown has ""MOSTLY **SOME** GREAT POINTS, and I URGE TOO ALL PEOPLE D D oooooo Think of Protection FIRST & Formost, and FOR YOUR DAMMmmm FAMILIES TOO...

P L E A S E...

Best Wishes Everyone That Has REAL Situations On ALL Four Corners of This DAMMmmmm IFESTED Planet of HOPEFULL Future (Hopefull) Only...

• Ni
      15th of Jan, 2010

Rosetta, YOUR LUCK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
    A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS!
    I HAVE PROOF.
    BUT THERE’S AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU HAVE TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!

Rosetta,
    BUT FIRST, there’s an IMPORTANT DETAIL that you really should take seriously.
    I haven’t had any news from you, and I’M GETTING MORE AND MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOU, Rosetta.
    There will be great changes in your destiny.
    This is probably THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY OF YOUR LIFETIME, Rosetta.
    This is necessary in order to deal with a serious problem of yours, Rosetta.
    At this very moment you are under the influence of some HARMFUL ENERGY that seems to be RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ABNORMAL BAD LUCK that has been affecting all important areas of your life.
    I’m certain that is what has happened to you, Rosetta.
    The reason is that A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING, Rosetta.
    YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST, Rosetta.
    You can’t just sit there and do nothing, Rosetta.
    It is called THE GREAT ASTRAL OPENING CEREMONY.
    I HAVE TO DO THIS IMPORTANT WORK AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
    You have 3 AMAZING FINANCIAL MONTHS ahead of you, Rosetta, followed by 3 more months of pure happiness on a personal level.
    I can help make sure that A HUGE JACKPOT BECOMES YOURS, Rosetta!
    To accomplish that I have an amazing visionary gift that few mediums possess.
    Here’s what I’m offering you, Rosetta:
    AN INITIAL LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WAITING FOR YOU starting on January 21 2010 which should produce a startling change in your day-to-day habits. This money is already inscribed in your astral chart.
    Rosetta, bad luck only exists for those who don’t know in advance what is written in their future.

Don’t worry, Rosetta, I am bound by the most absolute professional secrecy. EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.

In the next few weeks, the first incredible events of your new life will start happening to you, Rosetta.

Do it now. There’s no reason to wait a day longer.
    Rosetta, you know you’ll never have another chance like this to find out so many things about yourself and your destiny.

15th of Jan, 2010

Tara's bull ### promises and guarantees mean absolutely NOTHING!

Don't believe anything these so-called spell casters say. They say these things for one thing only...TO GET YOUR MONEY AS OFTEN AS THEY CAN!!!

• Mm
      30th of Jan, 2010

I'm a 15-year-old girl and I'm just a kid, but I accidently found tara's page and it offered a free reading and I went for it. after 3 to 4 days she e-mail me saying that things were going to change on Febuary 12, 2010, a good luck period was going to start in my life that was goingto last for 6 months: 3 on financial and 3 on the emotional. that I was going to start geting good luck and that my financial problems were going to turn around. and to me that sounded wunderful. and I was looking forward to it specially the emotional. then she sent a total of 3 E-mails the second one was kind of the same than the 1st one. the only difference about it was that she said the I was going to meet someone that would become special in my life. and well I'm 15 like I said and I got really exaited about it. but on the 3rd one I didnt finish reading it because my brother actully showed me this page and I read all of the commnts that were left. one of them said that she ended up paying £20.00. and thats when I went back to the messege and cliked were it said click here thats were it said:

I understand that for this IMPORTANT WORK, and for all the time and effort you will be spending on my behalf, all you are asking from me is a small contribution of only $69.00 (instead of the usual $139) to help cover your costs.

thats when my brother made me realize that all I was getting from her was COLD READING. and well I got realy mad and still am!

Thank god I was whit my brother when I was reading taras E-mail, because if I would had been alone when i read that I had to pay a $69.00 fee I dont know how I would have reacted.

P.S. I'm only 15. I dont have financial problems by the way! the lie was right there on the 1st E-mail how could I not see it!!!