[Resolved] Tara

Posted:

psychics and the like?!

psychic medium
United Kingdom
i am not actually complaining, but i just want to know if tara is a real psychic as i cant find much about her on the internet other than the fact that she seems to want to help.so, in this sensitive area i would like your opinion.tara asked at first for around 139 pounds for help on blocking negative energies and the such, i didnt answer, so as time passed, the figure got lower, which is absolutely fine, i am thinking of going for it.it is reasonable at 20 pounds.hoever, this s tarted as a free reading, the problems being that in the reading appears ominous occurences etc, do u think this strange, such as scam.i can check it a s scam in my toolbar or unsubscribe in anycase, bu twondered on youropinion if this is scam or just a real psyschic hotline? many thanks.

Resolution statement

Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Nov 18, 2014
Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you.
I would like to remind you that if you have any query or other specific information about a study, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.
Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2016
Hello Mr. Ashiq TP, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
First, I would like to inform that Tara has sent already a message to you email address. Please, reply to her message.
Now to clear out some doubts, when you buy a study from Tara, your payment is made by using a certified online payment platform (SSL encrypts your personal and financial information during transmission to ensure that all data remains private and secure). As such, you are not paying directly to Tara, thus only the bank has access to your card details. Obviously, only the settled amount at the moment of the purchase validation will be debited, and nothing more. More, if we take for example a refund request, Tara will be informed about the date, transaction number(s), amount(s), brand and ONLY THE LAST 4 numbers of the card that was used in the purchase. This is precisely Mr. Ashiq, the same information that Tara has in her refund confirmation message to be sent to the person that requested the refund. Tara doesn’t have access to any other card details/bank information, complying with the international banking procedures.
To end, I would like also to inform that, when having a doubt, you should contact directly Tara using the proper channels, such by email or by using her contact page. Don’t forget that you may request to get your contribution back during 1 year time. There is no need to explain, no questions asked, just sent your request to Tara. Frank, Tara's secretary
Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2016
Hello Ashiq Tp, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
For the record, all the transaction details are kept safe in the bank, thus it will provide only the necessary to Tara, such as debited amount, date. The transaction number is the link between your payment and the study that was bought. Naturally that ONLY the settled amount and payment method that you have chose, will be performed and nothing more. If you need more information, please contact directly Tara:
Frank, Tara's secretary
Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Aug 04, 2016
Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you should send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.
Complaint comments Comments (1090)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Arts & Humanities

Comments

N  6th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
tara porfavor, me responde.
N  12th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Am receiving a refund. She was totally wrong on two different things and I called her out on it. The e-mail I received this morning says she will be happy to refund my money and her door remains open to me...Not!
N  12th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well done, indeed, for getting managing to get a refund...reading a lot of the comments her, many people have been ruthlessly ripped off by this person or persons unknown.
A  23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
the same thing, i was "pestered by tara too" saying i was in real danger, and she could do a ritual to remove the bad influences... i don't believe in this..it was just for fun so i only paid $18... but haven't heard anything since... we should all put our faith in God instead...ya think... ;0
A  23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
i also was "pestered" by tara, ..because i would not respond, then she said i was in real danger, she could do a ritual to protect me and rid the bad influences. i'm not into this ...just did it for fun, only paid $18 ... but really, ..i think we should all just put our trust in God to work things out in our lives, ...ya think! and he doesn't charge.. ;0
D  23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Sorry - something seriously wrong and missing from your basic common sense, to even give out your bank card details to some charleton, with no address to do something about it should the charleton decide to empty your bank account.

Put your faith in your own common sense, would be the advice I`d like to give to you and countless others, but it is painfully crystal clear that the world is full of dim-witted and totally gullible lame-brains who attract the likes of the mysterious Tara to feed off.
N  25th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
i need a help...
A  1st of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
TODAY, I RECEIVED A EMAIL IN ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT I HAVE FROM TARA MEDIUM ----SHE NEVER GIVES UP. IT WAS ABOUT LOVE LIFE. I REPORTED IT AS A SPAM. IT SAID IT WAS INFRO. FROM " COMCAST". IT LISTED HER AS

TARA-----P.O. BOX 988-----STREAMWOOD IL 60107----(THIS WAS TO UNSUBSCRIBE)

SHE IS GOING THROUGH ALL EMAILS TO FIND SUCKERS AS MYSELF. BEWARE OF HER AND THE LIKES. THEY ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY AND YOU GETS THE SAME ADVICE AS HUNDREDS OF OTHERS.
A  5th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I got exactly the same mail from her but my situation is a bit different from anybody else. All the mail she sent to me is positive, about my life is going to be brilliant and change everything goes wrong to go right - finance and love... I thought it was a scam since there are so many scam mails coming to hotmail box, but then I read her mail in details and read her page and started to trust it until I saw all the comments here.. She asked for 19 ponds for the first time...
N  5th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Tara the con artist will normally send you very positive things to start with...however, if you don`t reply and give her money, she will than start sending you more negative, threatening type emails in the hope that this method will work and scare you into sending her money to find out how she can prevent the big disasters from happening..

Whoever the person or persons are behind this scam, they have developed their scam method to an almost fine art and have multiple ways of saying things and baiting their victims in to parting with money...they do not take no for an answer and must be making hundreds of thousands of dollars from their efforts.
N  12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Tara,
I wish to cancel my order which I purchase recently.
I am not comfortable with it.
You said no questions asked.
Thanks.
Regards,
Yong Fatt Chan.
A  13th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
The first 'analysis' is always free. You provide an email address and it comes in 48 hours, probably to make it seem like it's been done manually by a real person. If it's computer generated it could come in seconds. Other sites do that and they create things in seconds.

That email with the first 'insights' then has at least 12 exhortations to buy the 'next thing', which in the UK was £79. They ask a lot of questions of a yes/no answer type about you, your feelings and even if you play the lottery! You get one date (9th August 2012 in my case) which is the start of a 'wonderful 3 months for you'.

For £79 you get something which tells you which days are good, which not so good, but no specific instructions. You get some 'pentacle' you are told to colour in red and blue and keep in your wallet after reciting some ritual about it. It won't work if you tell anyone about it. All this is fairly non-specific so you get told that for £399 you will get specific instructions about what to do or not to do. The whole email is about how you must completely trust Tara 100% and do everything she says (presumably that includes handing over money!) What you get for £399 who knows. A 97% chance of winning the lottery but you being one of the unlucky 3%???

You are then put on a mailing list to receive 'offers', which you can opt out of. However, if you do, you lose all the other advice you might have got for your money (which sounds like fraud to me).

The company in Hong Kong is called Astro Way Ltd, whereas there is also a company listed in Cyprus for 'operations'. Seems strange for someone who was brought up in the US to base their company in Hong Kong and Cyprus, isn't it?? If Tara actually exists and is real of course. No details on the internet can be found on the Cyprus company.

One does sometimes wonder whether the CIA and KGB are involved in things like this - they enjoy mind games, don't they?? So many variants, tarot, astrology, numerology, occult, you name it.
A  14th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi i got the same email also from her, i dont get bother to response any of her mail because i was thinking if she really want to help me why she is asking for money, thats the first thought comes up to my mind, so i dont get bother to all her ###, if anyone really want to help you, they should not ask for money
N  14th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
hello, i am progress porbeni i want a horoscopic reading on money for me plz to this e-mail; HELP.RO@HOTMAIL.COM
N  18th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I'm shocked to hear this. I forwarded my credit card details to start taking money on 26th July for the first sessions. How can I effectively prevent the deduction without changing banking details.
N  18th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
possibly contact your bank and instruct them to block it
N  6th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Is anyone else 'about to receive £7700'? I am up to email number 3 now and have been told, as so many of you have, about the dark, satanic forces that are reaching out to me.
What utter rubbish this person talks, I have no intention of paying her anything and would love to see her and all those like her who are making money out of vunerable people.
N  30th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
unistall tara she`s a scam years of crap to stupid for words
A  3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
ive also had these emails from tara they are computer gemerated.and keep coming up in your email.your best not to part with your money.and keep looking for somone who is genuine..i live in northern ireland.and found a person called colin fry he is genuine.he has a web site.
A  17th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
hi my name is Chris and over The last 4-6 months I have been in touch with Tara well I Think I was, well The same Thing was said to me about The dark shadow and over These months I have paid out about 800 pounds with her for different types of help and to tell you The truth nothing has come true, I have also been in contact with someone called Maria and spent 1000 pound over The same time sending me spells telling me Things will change and still nothing has, my hopes was built up so much I Thought at last my life is going to change after everything I have gone Threw. a few years ago I lost everything and i mean everything I hit The bottom of The pit and since Then I have wanted so much to have my life back and stand back on my own two feet. I have struggled all my life for what I had gained a few years a go and Then lost everything Then 1 day I had a message of Tara about Friday The 13Th will it be lucky for me but by The time I replied back Friday 13Th had gone and I was lucky I won money That day so after Thinking what she had wrote me i contacted her and at The same time another psychic mailed me and decided to go with her as well to see what she had to say to see if it was The same Thing what Tara had said, like I said her name is Maria, for months on end i put my trust in Them wanting my life back but over time nothing has changed and still now I have mail coming to me from Maria saying she needs to get a message to me and I need her help I have got to The point now were I told her no more I have not got The money and believe me I have not I put all my trust in Them just so They could take what little money I had left, well its my own fault I can not blame anyone but myself for being so stupid but I guess am just like you lot you have had The same problems only look how much I spent just for wanting my life back, do not be stupid trust yourself as we are all gifted we just need to learn to trust how we feel

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree