Tapjoy / unreceived diamonds on covet fashion game

United States Review updated:
On sept.3rd, I completed an offer on Covet Fashion.I donated the required amount($18.00), to help the people that were impacted by Hurricane Harvey. It was Double Diamonds day, the reward was 22750 diamonds. I never got my diamonds. I sent three different emails to you, and I feel I am being ignored. I want my 22750 diamonds. I am so tired of accepting offers and then having to contact Tapjoy for my rewards. This one, I am not letting go. I did what was asked of me, I want my 22750 diamonds for the offer I completed.I had already made 2 donations for this cause, I made this one for the Double Diamonds.
Sep 6, 2017

A  6th of Sep, 2017 by
Same for me. I am still waiting for my reward. Paid the $18... and no reward for Design Home.. who do you email about this?? I'm not happy!!
A  7th of Sep, 2017 by
Be careful I got permanently band, I completed offers spent real money .I got permanently band they didn't tell me why .I got an email saying I was permanently band with a list of their terms and services.Don't know what I did wrong .Except I sent email on stuff I completed almost everyday to keep it open by if you don't reply they close it .So got permanently band for too many emails and I sign up for Hulu, I was actually had 58, 000 coming to me this month and they permanently band me no warning or what I did wrong so becareful and allways screen shot stuff.

TapJoy Logo TapJoy