TapJoythis company should be banned!

I enjoy Design Home on my phone. When I need extra diamonds I click on tapjoy. I have given out my personal information countless times, and even received confirmation emails from the many of the companies.BUT where are the diamonds???? When I give out my personal information, it's my choice. But not to get the rewards are NOT. Here is the main one I refuse to let go. I filled out the NET SPEND credit card offer for over 3000 diamonds to be rewarded. Haven't seen even one diamond. OH... BUT I received the net spend card in the mail already. Tapjoy wants to argue about it and I am sick of them ripping me off. I get no less than 30 phone calls every single day from offers I've filled out, solely for the diamonds. They call back to back, and I have proof. I have been blocking and saving the numbers and I'm about to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau AGAINST Tapjoy for fraud, scamming and a few other things. Perhaps if we all join in to stop this company from profiting off of us, they will be held accountable for their betrayal. It's not OK and they need to be investigated.

Jm
Apr 27, 2017

Comments

• To
      Apr 28, 2017

I strongly agree with you, they don't reward me coins when i complete all of their offers. They would give me warnings for completing too many offers at once, well ### this ###. Lets sue tapjoy for being such a ###.