TapJoyoffer wall

In the game I am playing I have not received any of the several rewards I am owed for multiple offers. Currently, Tapjoy owes me 3000 stars (the in game currency) and I am almost certain they are refusing to pay on purpose.

Whenever I attempt to submit a request for support it causes the game to crash. Though their offer Wall will say they have sent me an email, I will never receive that email. After a couple of days they will then have the gall to say that, because I did not respond to the nonexistent email, my case has been "resolved". What a bunch of [censor]!

Honestly, stay away from anything Tapjoy. They are liars and scammers and a massive fraud of s company. The fact the BBB has not shut them down and that there is no pending class action lawsuit against them is amazing. In fact, I'll be filing as many BBB complaints through as many of my own emails (and emails of friends and family) as possible!

Ya
Feb 07, 2018

Comments

• Ti
      Feb 14, 2019

January I downloaded board Kings and played to level 2 on avakin life tapjoy wall for double coins over 18, 000 coin . I did what was asked and never received a coin. Today I go in and check the status and it says rewarded and that is a lie . I never received a single coin . I wasted all my time with a stupid game for what? Nothing never again my Id is Medusa76 email [protected]@gmail.com