TapJoymultiple unrewarded gaming offers design home

I have had so many problems with the tapjoy company. My biggest problem is that they send everything automatically, the request inquiry reviews are inconsistent, and they don't give you a person to talk to or respond to errors intheur system. There was only one time that I actually had somebody respond to a past inquary, and that person offered to take on other on my cases considering the amount problems I had. So, I contacted them and never heard from them again. I am including some ofthe screenshots of the issues that I'm having. I have 42 different offers over the past few weeks that 14 I have attempted (but some you can't complete and there's nothing you can do about it) and 28 I have fully completed that have yet to be rewarded. You can only put in 2 inquiry requests in a 24-hour period even if the first two requests made are resolved within those 24 hours, Which i have learned the hardway for does not say anywhere. If you select a third request, all the other requests are set up for denial. So I put in 2 customer requests and they were rewarded within a day - quite rare with tapjoy. Thinking it was safe to make another request, I hit the red inquiry request and was autimatically sent the standard email saying I'm violating theur platform because my acyivity is suspicious. HELLO TAPJOY, YOUR BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE SUSPICIOUS! After a very threatening and confusing email, you have to wait 24 hours and then you can submit your proof, so says the email. Following the multiple ticket emails directions, I did exactly that with the one offer "get free Hulu for a year." To be clear, I submitted my proof 24 hours after i made my request and got the evil email, and on my screenshots I'm adding here" you can see that I have a timestamp for each of those. Now, in the original email, as stated previously, I was sent a notice of denial because of multiple requests, yet no where does it say that is not allowed, they sent me a few emails consecutively saying the same thing about the same case. Well I go back and check my not rewarded status and it says denied! Not only have I not gotten any information that it was going to be denied regardless of my proof, but it looks as though I was denied before my 24 hour Grace period they claim they give. I decided to use my backup email and update my email address on the inquiry request status. They send an automatic inquiry request email to the second email requesting proof as they always do. So, atleast I can submit the proof through there. I note in my email that this was flagged and denied without giving me the opportunity to show the proof and I've gotten no response for days. I deal with problems with them all the time so I'm aware that it takes awhile to get a standard response from them. Sometimes I get a response stating that I was already awarded for offers 10 minutes after I finally was awarded them so I don't understand why that is. Yes, I have evidence of that as well. Last resort, after dozens of times thus occurs I decide to go in and try to find some way to contact them. Impossible. Once again I will state that I have 42 unrewarded offers. Why is it you can complete as many offers they supply Non-Stop but you can only put in 2 requests inquiries when you aren't rewarded within 24 hours? How does that make any sense? How does it make any sense that you're punished for multiple requests when you aren't even warned that you can't? I don't understand how this is still going on! I sit here with the screenshots filling up my phone each day waiting to submit an inquiry request. This is a complete waste of time. Sadly, this is for design home which is a time-sensitive game that requires that I need the diamonds i earn from reward offers to buy certain items in the game to complete challenges. So, if design home is going to use this company, they have to be aware that this is going on. Maybe it's just a scam to get us to spend money? Didn't believe it at first but my biggest thing is why doesn't tapjoy care because if they did they'd be clear about everything. Theres no consequence for them. Threatening customers because of suspicious activity without warning them that what they're doing is suspicious activity cannot be right. And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. There is nothing we can do.

• Updated by Tiffany May Van Lengen, Jul 27, 2018

Collect yoir EVIDENCE religiously. I am a professional at it and still I have had 2 times they refused to award me bc of their error.

Ti