TapJoy / buisness fraud

Tap joy and all their bogus companies listed in google play golfbattle3d are fraudulant offers. Once you register and give your mostprivate info (Credit card, phone#etc. They want you to attach proof emails, then proceed to insist you recd. Your rewards when you haven't. This takes hours. When you mention complaint to bbb they ban your acct. You cant accept any offer for points. Total buisness frauds. If your intetestedgetting syo
En from by all means sign up, lol.

Jan 30, 2013

Comments

•   Feb 01, 2013

Within hours of filing my complaint here I was contacted by a tap joy exec willing to do anything to shut me up.He had 2, 000 coins in my acct.in minuits and the other 18, 000 in an hour.You see ALL these these companies are scared [censored]less of the BBB, as they should be.Instead of jumping through every hoop they put in your way just go straight to BBB complaint.As such I must withdraw my complaint as they paid me my rewards and now have no case.

•   Feb 01, 2013

I CANT BELIEVE THESE SLOBS.THIS TAPJOY JUST EMAILED ME TO SAY HES NOT HAPPY WITH MY RETRACTION AND DONT BLAME"his group"for banning me for bad language.GO TO HELL TAPJOY AND ANY AFFILIATED WITH YOU.

•   Mar 04, 2013

Also beware their other name.IMPERIAL GAMES