Tapjoy / avakin life/ earn avacoins

1 United States

I have completed (upgrade your citadel to level 10 in final fantasy XV. I have not been rewarded. I sent a request from the website and received an email asking me to provide proof. I went back to tap joy and there's no link or anything to provide pictures. I finally looked you guys up and found this site. I have provided proof pictures and I have more if you need them. My email is mybrainexplodes@yahoo.com. I have been using this site for awhile and never had a problem before. This is the email I received:

Tapjoy Request [Case [protected]]- Upgrade your Citadel to Level 10 in: ref:_00D30pf03._5001B152NWB:ref
Reward Help
To mybrainexplodes@yahoo.com
Sunday, December 31, 2017 5:56 PM
Click to View Full HTML
Hi there!

Thanks so much for contacting Tapjoy Customer Service!

** Please be advised that we have recently had an increase in requests from our users. As a result, we are a bit behind in responding, but please know that we have not forgotten about you, and are working to get caught up as quickly as possible **

It looks like you need some assistance with your reward for the "Upgrade your Citadel to Level 10 in Final Fantasy XV " offer. We're looking forward to helping you out today, but we'll need some information from you.

Did you download an additional app to complete the offer?
If the offer you selected was to download and run another app, please be sure to run the app for a minimum of 2 minutes. If you still have not received your reward, please reply to this message with a screenshot of the app running on your device.

Did you purchase a product or service?
If the offer you selected was to purchase a product or subscribe to a service, please provide the confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email you received when you completed the offer.

Did the offer require you to make a phone call?
If the offer you selected required you to make a phone call, please provide your first and last name, the mobile number you called from, and the date you completed the offer.

Once we have this information and have verified your eligibility with the advertiser, we'll be more than happy to get your reward delivered to you as quickly as possible!

Thanks again for choosing Tapjoy, and please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

All the best, The Tapjoy Customer Service Team

Note: This e-mail was sent automatically by Tapjoy Customer Service.
ref:_00D30pf03._5001B152NWB:ref