Tapjoy / avakin life avacoins rewards not received

1 Farmington, AR, United States Review updated:

Hello, I play avakin life daily and I have completed many tap joy offers to recieve my avacoins... But I have not received them still!! I sent emails to tap joy support and have received replies to send them proof and to make sure I have completed all the required steps. I replied, sending proof and explained the steps I took and how in have not received them yet. Its been over a MONTH for most of the offers I have not received my avacoins from nor any replies from tap joy.. I should have over 20, 000 avacoins and I STILL DONT HAVE MY REWARDS. I have downloaded games, fully completed surveys and verified my email several times... I know it worked because I'm constantly being spammed emails/and phone calls by your sponsors (ones who I have entered my information with, to recieve avacoins) even though I still haven't received my rewards and it is very frustrating to be bugged by someone for no point..PLEASE EMAIL ME and fix this!!

Sk
Jun 30, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      31st of Aug, 2017

Hi,
    I play avakin life daily and have completed numerous amounts of tapjoy offers. I have been sent emails stating that I will be sent avacoins, but I still haven't had any in over a MONTH! I should have a round 22, 000 avacoins but still not a penny!
    I have downloaded what's needed, completed games and slideshows AND written many surveys. But still NOTHING!
    I would be extremely happy if someone would email me and fix this issue soon!

• Ay
      31st of Mar, 2018

I have been doing many offers and I still have not got my avacoins.

• Av
      28th of Apr, 2018

It has been a whole year. I joined avakin 2 years ago and i was always making avacoins without a problem but ehn one day it just stopped. I continued to do offers thinking I would get my coins some other time. I guess im still waiting. The only way i make money now if by working as a barista.

• Wa
      16th of May, 2018

I have the same problem. It used to work but now there's no reward for doing any of the offers. Is it still actually running?