Tanya Automobile Meerut - Wagon R / Misbehavior of dealer

1 India Review updated:

This to inform all that i had purchased New Wagon R from Tanya Automobile Meerut at the time of purchase they had promised me that they will provide me the Registration certificate in 2 Days of time.
But its almost 1 week and they are not ready to provide me with the same and asking for more time.

Comments

• Np
      17th of Oct, 2009

I also purchased a car from Tanya automobile Meerut in 1st week of 10/09, the registration no. of which has not been provided to me as yet even after 2 weeks .
    the vehicle insurance was also done through them and my name was entered as wrong. I was assured to get supplementry letter indicating that mistake but as yet no response. After -sales service is not good.
    naipal singh

30th of Jul, 2010

I have purchased a Wagon R (UP15 T 5162, model 2004) from true value, Tanya Automobile, Meerut on date 02-07-2010

At the time of purchase dealer commit me to provide the new RC under my name, paint the car body, any other issue like door lock problem and mileage issue.
    He also commit that if the car is not giving mileage of 14km/ltr then he will service the car to make the average of 14km/ltr.

But, now he is not providing above mentioned services. Till today I don’t get new RC under my name, even after one month (approx).

I visit to dealer for car paint and door lock, AC issues, he replied no labour is available to do this small work.
    Even the mileage is not getting as expected. I am getting the mileage of 10km/ltr only.

I had planned to purchase a car from Maruti’s true value only because you commit to provide the best service but I am not satisfied with this kind of services provided by you. I have a very bad experience with Maruti’s true value. Even some of my friends and colleagues also facing the same issue from Maruti’s true value.

If such a big organization will provide this kind of services to customer then it will libel your organization and customer loose trust in your business.

Looking forward to get the productive result from your side.

Regards,
    Manoj Kr Verma

27th of May, 2011

I have had a splendid experience with Tanya Automobiles. They really know how to take care of their customers. You all may have encountered some odd circumstance but let me assure you that they do everything they can to ensure quality customer care. I purchased 3 vehicles - Swift Vdi, DZire and Sx4 Zxi from them and would highly recommend everyone to go buy from them.

Sameer Tyagi