TanStore / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:
I placed an order with The Tan Store in June and have yet to receive my order or money back. I sent an email every day from 10 days after I placed the order until today. I can't even find a phone number to call and don't even know what state they are based out of. I tried to file a complaint with the local Attorney Generals Office but has done no good at this point. If anyone has any phone numbers or can provide some light on how to get the product or money returned I would greatly appreciate the help.
Va

Comments

Va
  26th of Jun, 2008
I also ordered a large shipment from the tan store with pretty much the same results. After a lot of angry e-mails my order arrived minus some stickers I still have not been able to get n-e-1 to respond. I would warn all people to research before ordering and not from these scammers. I still don't have my stickers but I will find a decent company- Tanstore is a huge rip off. I even tried calling the phone number that was provided on my credit card and of course no one even called back. Plus they don't answer their e-mails either. I've sent six e-mails with no reply.
Na
  11th of Jul, 2008

TanStore - No response, no delivery
TanStore
Indiana
Phone: 765-319-0544

I purchased tanning products and lotion from The Tanstore online and have not received my merchandise. I have sent several emails and tried to call with no avail. What are my options? This is very disturbing and obviously fraudulent.
Ca
  12th of Aug, 2008

TanStore - no product
thetanstore.com
thetanstore@yahoo.com

i placed my order on 06-29-08 and still haven't heard a thing. i've placed several phone calls and got a machine. i left several messages and have yet to recieve an answser back or my product. my e-mail has never been returned. the money i paid for lotion was deducted right after i placed my order. todays date is 08-12-08...weres my lotion??????