Tan Travel / Ticket Issue to india

Hi,

I tried to book a ticket from India to Portland through tan travels for NW airlines.
I sent him the fare of $910 through a check to BOA acoount in california and he never replied me with a mail or no one picks up the phone.
My travel date has been tomorrow and I try to catch him on phone .I could get it.
Can you tell me what shall I do?

Raju

Bh

Comments

• Su
      17th of Mar, 2009

I am also waiting for a ticket from them. I have not heard anything from them. I am trying to reach them and they does not pick the call . no email replies.

suresh
    sureshajj@gmail.com

• Pu
      23rd of Mar, 2009

what is the status of you both?.. did you get the tickets? what is the name of the agent who spoke to you?
    publicelement@gmail.com

• Vi
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Hi, I also had a similar experience. I made a transfer a month ago and have not received the tickets from you yet. What happened in your case? Did you ever get the tickets or the money back?

• Nb
      4th of Aug, 2009

I am also a victim of that guy! He should be punished! I think he is working from India with Voip Phone.
    To the max I collected the following detail..

Indian Address: (Gave by him when I enquired abt him before I was cheated.Not sure if this is true address)
    No 5, Yagavalakya
    73 Gokhule Rd North
    Mumbai 28

CA Office Address: (collected from net)
    25 Siros
    Laguna Niguel
    CA 92677

His bank account details: (this should be true because this is where I sent moeny and got cheated)
    TAN TRAVEL
    BANK OF AMERICA
    A/C No: 0366145723
    CA 92677
    TEL : 949 7844 0703

Please some one should punnish him

18th of Feb, 2010

I believe, he operates from pune, India. The only way he can be traceable here using his bank account. Someone has to take initiative to file the complaint.

My case, he sent the ticket 3 days before departure. I had booked another ticket which i had to cancel with penalty of 500usds.

suresh,
    sureshajj@gmail.com

18th of Feb, 2010

This could be his address which i picked in internet

Tan Travels