Tan Chong Motor Holdings / nissan x-trail stock delay!

1 kuala lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:

my name wendy. buyer of nissan x-trail. booking number:1009099. on 1st june 2018 i was walk in to one of the nissan car dealer in chan sow lin. at 1st i was told now nissan giving raya promotion with good rebate.(never mention need to wait for the stock. and i did mention i need the car on june) and i decided to make a booking. after that my loan approved on 13/6/2018. before hari raya festival. and suddenly the SA told me that i need to wait until july. that mean i can't get my car before hari raya. so that make me no choice wait until now today 12/7/2018 im also haven't get my stock status yet. i was very upset and dissapointed with the promiser and service. is more that 1 and half month i was keep waiting without status.

Ni
Jul 13, 2018

Comments

• Ve
      7th of Aug, 2018

Nissan x trail reservation confirmed in Nissan's system 25 June 2018. Sweet promises fast delivery. But still no allocation. 45 days waiting now. Penang buyer.

• St
      15th of Aug, 2018

My wife Mdm Phang booking X-Trail on 27/6/18 at Penang Bayan Lepas TC, until today 16/8/18 feedback from sales still no news. Unable to tell us any status. Just inform us keep waiting. Is that professional services?