Tan Chong Motor Holdings / new nissan serena c27 stock allocation

3-5 Alor Setar and Kuala Lumpur HQ, Malaysia Review updated:

I placed my booking for premium highway star white colour with black interior leather seats before official launching on the 25.4.18 (No: 1009020) from Tan Chong Alor Setar Branch.

Before i placed my booking, I was informed and convinced that i will definitely get the car by end of May, if not by early June 2018 if i booked early (that was one of the main reason i booked the car). Car loan was approved early in May and i had even bought and get ready the plate number (VBP) (Unfortunately, now even VBR are seen on the road).

Until today, there is no news at all re date when can get the car. When i called up Alor Setar branch, no answer could be given. So, i called up customer after sales in HQ and i was told that they have limited stocks available, will check with their plant and get back to me. For a reputable company, i expect better answer than this. This is substandard and below expectation. U mean you take booking from the customers with all the promises but unable to deliver the goods as committed? As previous customers highlighted - What is the point and meaning of early booking where we don't get to enjoy and feel any difference? Please keep to the promises and be professional.

Thank you.

Mr
Jun 6, 2018

Comments

7th of Jun, 2018

same with me. what date can received our new serena c27?😡

11th of Jun, 2018

@andylim Unfortunately, am still waiting for updates from Nissan. They are unable to provide an estimated date when can get the car. Need to decide soon if to proceed with the booking or not. Really disappointing

11th of Jun, 2018

Same here, they said car is ready and asked me to make full payment, but I am still waiting for my car 1 week after full payment (they said car not ready after payment, the car is at fixing accessories for ages). Feel cheated and definitely no more Nissan for me in future and recommending everyone to stay out of Nissan, not professional.

11th of Jun, 2018

@bktee22 This is unacceptable ! We should have made full payment only after we have seen the car. I think you should escalate the issue further.

11th of Jun, 2018

@Mr Eugene I agreed, it was a big mistake. I only paid because they said car is ready but they need final payment to secure it as the queue is long. But after payment, the story given is different. Yes, I did escalate until no more venue already. I suspect they have issue with the local plant and not able to deliver to customer as promised

11th of Jun, 2018

@bktee22 I feel sorry for your case too. Yes, there will be platform where we can escalate the matter further.
    Just that buying a new car should be a happy thingy and i am sure that you and me also do not want to magnify the issue but hoping that the matter can be solved at local level.

11th of Jun, 2018

@Mr Eugene You are so right, it totally spoilt the happy mood, don't have a good feeling for my new car already

21st of Jun, 2018

Happened to me too. Booked the new Serena two weeks before raya. Promised that we will get the car before Raya. Now, nobody from TCEM Sg. Buloh can confirm when I will receive the car. This is my third Nissan. Did not face any issue with previous two.

• Ve
      8th of Aug, 2018

As for me. Nissan X Trail. My rsvation in system 25 Jun 2018. Already paid 25k. Loan already approved. Ssweet promises made by sales assistant. Promised car receive second week July then third week. And now already 45 days waiting. I call customer svice. Still no allocation. They said delay is because delay from car parts supplier. Very bad service and taking advantage of tax holiday to push sales by lying to customer.