Tampa General Hospital / Raped by an Employee

United States Review updated:

What I read was that she was in the emergency room at TGH and the went to St. Joseph for treatment of her wrist. The way I understood it, she was raped in her room at St. Joseph. I still do not understand why TGH would pay for the visit to St. Joseph. They checked the patient's wrist and said it wasn't fractured. What other treatment was warranted?

Comments

12th of Apr, 2012

I am not familiar with the hospitals of Tampa, but why would Tampa general pay for your stay at St. Joseph? Also, why St. Joseph keep you over night for a sore wrist?

16th of Apr, 2012

@ whythe longface...money is not the issue and you are feeble minded and don't understand and there is a police report. @mauial50...TGH paid for my hospital bill for my wrist I fell in the ER with a fall risk band on but I was sent back to the lobby and TGH didn't treat my wrist while I was a [email protected] am

16th of Apr, 2012

TGH should not have to give you any compensation for the attack. If anyone should, it should be St. Joseph since it took place at their facility by there employee. You say you reported the attack and the employee was fired. Were the police notified? Was the employee arrested?

17th of Apr, 2012

I don't know what u r reading but the patient was raped in her room at TGH by a non attending employee to the patient. If one goes to the hospital for any reason they should not come out a victim. The patient went to the hospital because she was sick not to have sex. Don't comment on what you don't understand. And in today's society what other method is there beside compensation in wrong doing? And to be a prostitute is to offer sex not have it taken. There's more to this it did say long story short just know that the patient was raped...

18th of Apr, 2012

To all comments the employee admitted to inappropriate behavior and there is a legal recording of his action and he admitted to his action. The patient is a mental person so that's why the recording was done to verify the employee actions. The hospital has a responsibility to protect. No damage can be done to the truth...

18th of Apr, 2012

@Tasha4 you are a very stupid person and maybe you are mentally disturbed as well. In the original complaint I help the patient write. In the other comments I not being the patient responded on behalf of the patient. Wow just know that things are not always as clear as you may think they should be. And you never know what can happen to you or a love one...again there is a tape recording to support the patient complaint...SO THE ### U SAID THAT'S MADE UP I SAY TO YOU GO EAT ### TO GO ALONG WITH THAT ### ATTITUDE YOU HAVE AND THATS FROM MYSELF AND THE PATIENT...

• Th
      18th of Apr, 2012

whythelongfaces aka littleshitty from my3kunts.

• Do
      10th of May, 2012

The OP of this review is a ### that does not know how to read. Just telling you that so you know.

10th of May, 2012

In all honesty, I never posted this as a complaint, if you think about it, as a complaint it makes no sense since it makes reference to a post that is not here. It was originally a comment on a complaint.