Talk Talk / false advertisment

1 Leeds, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07926705306

i have only been with talktalk for about 5months and i was promised 8meg speed .
Im lucky to recieve 2 meg. . so my theory is as follows . . . . .
If i go for a meal to mc'donnalds for example they will charge me for a full meal wont they. . so i will expect to recieve a burger, fries, and a drink. and nothing less . . .

so how thew hell can talk talk keep charging me the full amount . and only give me the fries. .

do you get the point ??
i am sick of being lied to consistently, and to make things even worse they refer your call to a call centr in . . . . . . . India . yeah india . .so i know have the added problem of trying to understand wot the hell they are going on about . .

I am going to write to talk talk and explain to them that i should only pay a quater of the bill because i am only getting 25percent of what im paying for . .otherwise they can cut me off And fook off . permenantly.

Comments

• Br
      17th of Feb, 2010

Regarding broadband connection speeds.
    When using a lan cable connection I acheive 7 to 9 mb/sec.
    However on using a wireless connection my speed drops to 2.4 Mb/sec.

I suggest that any aparent slow speeds are checked by using a lan connection. This will show that the talktalk connection is in the range 7 to 9 Mbs/sec. The slowing down being caused by the wireless and usb connections. On my recomendation my neighbour joined talk talk and the above criteria was also apparent on his system.
    At this moment my speed checks out at 9.4 Mb/sec. using the lan yellow cable supplied.