Talk Fusion / doesnt work without downloadling activex

1 England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been trying to get talkfusion video email working. I have tried several times to get answers out of their customers services team and am failuing miserably :-( Basically it would appear that although the procuct works the impression given by the company is that it is used to communicate B2B ...well YES if every person you send a video email to downloads activex plugins...hmmmm what corporate or large sme will allow people to do that...thats not what talk fusion say on the tin...

More Talk Fusion Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of May, 2010

As far as being able to upload the video on any OS, that has been taken care of recently with a thing called Fusion Booster, which will allow you to upload your videos, regardless of the OS you use.
    As far as being able to view them without the Active X, I don't know what to say other than if you're recipients aren't able to open the email, there are ways that you can whitelist Talk Fusion so your emails don't go to spam folders. I haven't had any problems opening the video emails at all. I've sent them to myself at work and I viewed it no problem, and I work at one of the largest banks in the world!
    I hope you've stayed with it as they are always making improvements. Who wants to have what they offer not work? That would be bad business!

Good luck!
    Joe

• Ms
      1st of Jan, 2011

I curretly use go to meetings and webx with the B2B merchants for credit card processing and they have no problem downloading the software.Some of these companies are processing millions of dollars per month. Even the companies that have there own servers. Not sure why you are having so much trouble downloading it??
    Cindy

• Th
      23rd of Aug, 2012

I am currently looking into Talk Fusion, a business partner of mine ran across it a little while back. The email that she sent worked fine and I didn't have to download anything to view the email. What kind of a janky computer were you using? Just sayin, maybe there is something wrong with your computer, I'm still working from a Dell Laptop over 7 years old and not a problem.