Talisman Suzuki / Deceptive Trade Practices

11222 Southwest FreewayHouston, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 281-495-8100

I purchased my vehicle from Talisman Suzuki on 9/27/2008. In negotiating the contract I oserved a 295.00 Theft Protection charge. I declined to pay the 295.00 however, I was told that the cars already have them installed therefore, I was offered and accepted a $500.00 gas CARD. The card was supposed to be mailed to me; I did not receive anything and it took several phone calls and emails to receive what was supposed to be a 500.00 gas card. What I received over four weeks later, was a voucher not a 500.00 gas CARD as promised. The "voucher" requires one to spend 100.00 a month in gas, at the same gas station, with proof of receipts; they will send a 25.00 gas card, only one 25.00 card to be received a month; this turned out to be an advertising ploy from the so-called voucher company. Talisman misled me by stating that I would receive a 500.00 GAS CARD. I have a written "WE OWE" note from Talisman that clearly states $500.00 gas card as well as an email from the business manager stating that my 500.00 gas card is in the mail. It was never in the mail I had to go pick up an envelope at the dealership; that was NOT a 500.00 gas card. The dealership engaged in deceptive trade practices. Mr. Talisman told me he does not care who I speak to god or whoever and if your going to sue stand in-line. There is a major difference between a promised 500.00 gas card and a voucher/coupon program. I have written documentation and email communications as well as an unpleasant voicemail left by the Charlie Talisman that will substantiate my claim.
St

Comments

Pr
  30th of Jan, 2009
lol i work in the parts department there...i coulda told you not to buy from them.
Co
  17th of Jun, 2009
My husband use to work there but never ever got paid on time or even paid correctly.