TalentHunter.com / Fraud & scam
I received a couple of messages from talent hunter that a casting director wanted me to audition. However, when I tried to respond to the message, talenthunter said I had to be a gold member. Well in order to become a gold member you have to pay. So I signed up for the three day trial membership. After an hour of looking through a poor structured website, I decided to cancel my membership.
I emailed Cancelations@talenthunter.com and did not receive an email back to show that my account was canceled. So I emailed Customerservice@talentHunter.com and told them if they take money out of my account after three days that i would report them as fraud and have my friend in the government track their site. Nevertheless, I canceled my card to keep them from taking additional money out of my account and i advise people not to sign up!!!
More TalentHunter.com Complaints & Reviews
- TalentHunter.com - rip off 
- TalentHunter.com - SCAM & they are Protected! 
- TalentHunter.com - Online fraud 
- TalentHunter.com - bbb rating
- TalentHunter.com - Unauthorized charges 
- TalentHunter.com - They've already taken $100 away from me
- TalentHunter.com - Fraud/Scam
- TalentHunter.com - Unauthorized billing