TalentHunter.com / rip off
I had recieved a letter by Talent Hunter claiming that Hannah Montana casting had viewed my daughters profile but I had to pay to see the email that hannah casting had left and said that they would send me information because Brian thought she would be a good fit...only to find out that Brian is an employee of talent hunter and is not associated with Disney nor American Top Model.
There for Talent Hunter sent decieving letters to me and hundreds of other hopefulls claiming things that arn't true.
All I wanted was my money back because the trust had been broken. But knowone has responded back to me or has called me back to resolve this... This is not good customer service.
They got me for $100 which I would not of done if they had told me that one of their employees liked my daughters profile...So, no Talent hunter is deceiving and a ripoff and so far the only company that had pulled the casting directors email scam.
and to top it all off they cancelled me and kept all my money too.
More TalentHunter.com Complaints & Reviews
- TalentHunter.com - Fraud & scam 
- TalentHunter.com - SCAM & they are Protected! 
- TalentHunter.com - Online fraud 
- TalentHunter.com - bbb rating
- TalentHunter.com - Unauthorized charges 
- TalentHunter.com - They've already taken $100 away from me
- TalentHunter.com - Fraud/Scam
- TalentHunter.com - Unauthorized billing