TalentHunter.com / Unauthorized billing
I Found talenthunter.com via internet and decided to try it out. i was doing the basic membership the one that is free, and i had gotten an email saying that they needed extras and i could make money fast. Well i went to message the person who contacted me and they said i needed to upgrade.
So i did the three day trial for $1.99. well i went to check my bank account a couple days later i was under $30.00 because they did not only take out $1.99 but also an additional amount that was 19.99. so here i am working minimum wage job that pays under ten dollars an hour and i am also being charged an extra thirty dollars for an over draft.
I am furious with their attempt to pawn themselves off as a decent talent website. i called them and they said they do not give refunds. They should put that in bold print if they are going to take out more than what it says. I am short money now and upset. I hope they get what is coming to them.
More TalentHunter.com Complaints & Reviews
- TalentHunter.com - Fraud & scam 
- TalentHunter.com - rip off 
- TalentHunter.com - SCAM & they are Protected! 
- TalentHunter.com - Online fraud 
- TalentHunter.com - bbb rating
- TalentHunter.com - They've already taken $100 away from me
- TalentHunter.com - Fraud/Scam
- TalentHunter.com - Unauthorized charges