TalentHunter.com / Online fraud

Talenthunter.com is not all they are cut out to be. Yah maybe talenthunter.com is the fastest growing site for talent but some of their claims seem out there. I signed up at talenthunter.com and actually got many leads for movie extra and acting roles, but they charge a fee and I don't like that! Maybe talenthunter.com should be free, but it was how would talenthunter make its money, I guess Talent hunter has to charge a fee, maybe they aren't a scam, probably not just wanted to voice my opinion about talenthunter.com. I saw that talenthunter.com has a lot of positive reviews so maybe all the hype is wrong, actually it probably is!

Pa

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009

It might be a scam like any other scaming co. out there, BUT it might not be... Basically, I signed up but DID NOT pay a dam penny for nothing. I refuse to pay a monthly fee just to be able to respond to an email. If you really want to try out for being an extra or what not then actually go to a place where you can see REAL people and get actual names, notnames that sound like 'John Smith' at talent hunter LOL i mean come on now! Anyway, like i said, final note is- if you want to do something like talent hunter might provide..start looking places up and bring someone with you to pesonally check them out, and ALWAYS get the full name of anyone your introduces to. ... =]

Christine

• Ro
      13th of Oct, 2009

Oh, that's very nice! "Parker" is actually the owner of Talent Hunter and is posing as a customer! How pathetic is that? The very fact that the owner of the company feels he has to pose as a customer and write BS like this should tip us off that Talent Hunter.com is, in fact, a big scam!
    [redacted] shows the proof that "Parker" is not an actual customer, but is, in fact, the owner of the company. And, of course, the owner of the company, Talent Hunter.com, never did reply to that. He/she is probably way too ashamed of what he/she had done and knows they were outright busted in their little lie.

• Ro
      13th of Oct, 2009

Sorry! My Apologies! This is my first time here. I did not mean to post that twice. It was an accident.