Talent6tricked

K Review updated:

I was scammed by this service!
They charged me $45.00 for membership registration, and then agian
they charged me $2.00 for a CD and $35.00 for monthly membership without my authorization !??
They never told/sent me any information regarding monthly fees by mail, email or phone!

When I talked to them about this unexpected charges, they never accept to refund my money back. I canceled both membership and credit card!
Be careful, they are tricky. Never ever, give your credit card information to such company!!

•   Aug 14, 2009

I am a long time member of Talent6 and have had great success with Talent6. All Talent6 calls are recorded and monitored, so there is nothing they can do with you credit card information that is not authorized by you.

In any event, everyone knows all you have to do is file an unauthorized transaction claim and you will get your money back.

You don't seem to understand online transactions and something as cutting edge as Talent6 and casting Calls probably overwhelms you.

I noticed you did not c0mment on the length of you membership or the quality of the service?

Talent6 has over 1.3 million members using online payments. I dount they are charging cards without your permission.

I highly suspect that this is a "Competitor" slam preying on the fear of using a credit card on the internet.