Talent6 / online scam

I posted a casting call on craigslist.com which is a free site. Talent6 took my ad without my permission and posted it on their site. I wasn't even informed. The only reason i knew is because i started getting their crappy generic email replies from talent6 users. not only do i not want the ad there, but i have no way to edit or remove it.

Talent6 is a pay site and they are charging people to reply to free ads. and the replies are horrible. i had a few questions that i wanted answered with the response. apparently, talent6 doesn't let you send customized messages, because all i get is their generic reply with just a resume and headshot.

Do not deal with them.

Va

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I had the same experience. I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a singer for my Eastern Star ceremony. Then I got spam from Talent6 informing me that they had placed my ad on their site and assigned me a user name and password, and I was to log in with it if I want the ad removed. Ironically, I have been a voiceover artist since 1979. I have never paid anyone to provide me with leads.

• Ba
    Talent6

They are only in business to steal your money once you have authorized the $1.98 start-up fee. Two weeks after signing up, they unethically charged my card for $59.80. No attempt to tell me what the charge was for.

Watch your statement after signing up with this horrible company as they will try to take your money.

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Talent 6 is a huge scam!!
    They just tell you $1.99 cost and then without any notice, they will charge $35 to your credit card every month!!
    Horrible!!!
    Never mention that there is no way to spend $35 every month for this kind of site.

Plus customer service is just reading manual, no brain.

• Gi
    talent6.com

Talent 6 has given me the run around. All i want is my full refund and it appears that they cannot perform this task. If this task is hard how can you land a job thru them. These are clues for future seekers.

• Co
    Talent6

My husband signed up with talent 6 and it has done nothing except take 60.00 dollars from our account every month for nothing. we called to get our money back and they refused we just wanted to stop and they had a really bad # attitude with us. I don't deal with that #. this is a fraud and don't do it!

• Ra
    Talent6

This sucks, I was charged $60.00 because I was 1 hr late in calling to cancel. please file as many complaints as possible to stop them. unreal! they get away with this! somebody help stop this!!