Talent Text / STOP FAME DOES NOT WORK

1 South Africa Review updated:

I SENT A MESSAGE TO TALENT TEXT ON THE 12th DECEMBER 2010 TO STOP SENDING ME THESE TEXT MESSAGES - I PUT " STOP FAME " >TWICE TO THE NUMBER >31970 BUT STILL TO-DAY > I RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE, AND AN ILLEGAL DEDUCTION HAS BEEN MADE FROM CELLPHONE OF R 13.00
THIS JUST PROVES THAT >TALENT TEXT IS NOT ADHERING TO MY REQUEST TO STOP THE SERVICE,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE CALL FROM THESE SO-CALLED AUDITION COMPANIES AND I FEEL THAT THIS SERVICE IS WASTING MY MONEY AT THEIR LIB./ > UNFAIR PRACTISE ?
I WOULD LIKE TO BE RE IMBURSED BY >TALENT TEXT ON THIS LATEST DEDUCTION AND I WILL BE GOING CONSULT WITH THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE ON THIS MATTER BECAUSE HAS NO RIGHT TO DEDUCT MY MONIES > I HAVE CANCELLED ON THE 12th DECEMBER, 2010
MY CELL PHONE NUMBER: [protected].

More Talent Text Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      16th of Dec, 2010

I HAVE UNSCRIBED ON THE 12th DECEMBER 2010 AND TALENT TEXT IS STILL SENDING THESE UNWANTED MESSAGES, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE RESPONSE FROM ANY OF THE AUDITION COMPANIES, FURTHER MORE THE DEDUCTION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 5 MESSAGES PER WEEK AND A DEDUCTION OF R10.00 WILL BE DEDUCTED, THIS IS NOT THE CASE.
    I DO NOT WANT THERE SERVICE ANYMORE, I DO NOT FIND THERE SERVICE REWARDING ? THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE REWARDED WITH SERVICE IS TALENT TEXT, RIPPING US OFF OF OUR CELL PHONE TIME WE HAVE TRIED TO STOP IT.
    FROM : PETER LEVERS - 084 099 4067 / peter.[protected]@gmail.com
    NB: HOW MANY SMS's MUST I SEND TO STOP THIS UNWANTED SERVICE FROM TALENT TEXT ?

• Pe
      16th of Dec, 2010

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF TALENT TEXT > UNSUBSCRIBING ME - BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEDUCTION AND TO UNSCRIBE > IT COST ME R1.00 ?? WHY ??AND THE UNWANTED TEXT MESSAGE AT A COST OF R13.00 ??? I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. ?
    FROM: PETER LEVERS> 084 099 4067 /

• Ta
      19th of Apr, 2011

Hey Peter I agree with you. I have never even been called for an audition via this SCAM. So how did you finally manage to stop it? Network companies must not allow day time robbery like this to happen. Unless if they are also getting some money out of it!