Talent Rock / Lou Pearlman / took my daughters money and lied

1 763 RICE WAYOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530 701 5158

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
IAM A 22 YEAR SINGER / SONGWRITER FROM CALIFORNIA.
A SHORT TIME AGO I SIGNED UP AND PAID FOR OUT OF MY OWN MONEY
TO ATTEND A MUSIC / TALENT SEARCH, WHICH IS OWNED AND PUT ON BY A MAN NAMED LOU PEARLMAN.

THE REQUIREMENTS WERE THAT I NEED TO BUY HIS PACKAGE DEAL VERY EXPENSIVE' WHICH ENCLUDED,
THE HOTEL ROOM, AIRFARE, AND TAXI, THEN I HAD TO BRING ALONG A PROFESSIONAL CD'S' 100 OF THEM, PHOTOS, BUSSINESS CARDS, ETC
AND SPENDING MONEY, ALL IN WHICH I HAD TO PAY FOR ALSO TO HAVE THIS ALL DONE.
THEN IN TURN HE WOULD LET ME PEFORM IN FRONT OF SUPPOSED PERFESSIONAL TEAM WHICH I ONLY GOT 1 MINUTE TO SING WITH A VERY GREAT CHANCE THAT I COULD LAND A RECORDING DEAL. I WAS SO EXCITED . IT WAS A SCAM<<<<<<
I GOT SUCKED INTO THIS TWO DIFFERENT TIMES, AND IT TOOK MY WHOLE SAVINGS...

I STILL HAVE NO CAR... I COULDNT GO TO SCHOOL... I USED ALL MY SAVINGS THAT I SAVED SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL...
I FEEL SO LOW ABOUT MY SELF AND I LOST MY DREAM, ALONG WITH THE MONEY I USED WAS TO BUY MY FIRST CAR ANDGO TO SCHOOL.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS...//?

CAN I SUE TALENT ROCK FOR THE MONEY I SPENT TWICE/ AND FOR THE STRESS AND LOSS OF MY SELF ESTEEM/

PLEASE GOOGLE IN . TALENT ROCK SCAM / LOU PEARLMAN AND YOU WILL SEE A BUNCH OF ARTICILES ABOUT IT.

ALSO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OR MY PARENTS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

IF YOU ANT OR NEED MY MUSIC WEB SITE TO SEE ME AND TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC LET ME KNOW.

SINCERELY AMBER

Comments

15th of Aug, 2018

I went to talent rock in 2006. Lou ripped me off like he did most people .