Talent Hunter / Unauthorized charges

This company is a ripoff. I joined a few months ago and when I signed up I had to pay a $29.99 registration fee. There was a pop up for an upgrade. Each time I clicked no it popped up again. I clicked no again. A few days later I had a charge for $99.99 on my checking account. I had the bank reverse the charge and told them it was not authorized. Talent Hunter did a charge back and charged my account for the $99.99 anyway. I tried contacting them but there is no phone number to call only email. I emailed customer service and requested them to close my account. I have continued to receive emails so I logged on a few days ago to to try to cancel my account but there was not a link to my account to do so.

The next day I had a charge of $29.99 to my account again, even though the account is standard.I have tried emailing them three times to get my money refunded as well as the account closed. I have not heard back from their customer service or anyone. This company is a ripoff. They have no way for you to contact them other than email and they do not respond to that. Do not sign up with this company. Once you give the access to your account they will continue to make charges as they feel.

Ch

Comments

• Co
    Talent Hunter - REALLY??

REALLY?? ARE THEY SERIOUS THEY NEED TO BE STOP PEOPLE PLEASE STOP HIDING THEY JUST CANT KEEP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

OH YEAH JOIN MY GROUP ITS CALLED Talent Hunter SCAM AND FRAUD

WE ARE D PEOPLE AND WE NEED TO STAND UP!!!

25th of Mar, 2010

YEAHH!!! BUT I CANT JOIN IM ONLY 14 HEY JOIN MY GROUP ITS CALED Talent Hunter SCAM AND FRAUD we shud really discuss it

• As
      9th of Sep, 2010
    Talent Hunter - Debit of my CC account, membership was canceled in May/2010
    Monarch Holding Group Inc.
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada
    talenthunter.com

They are debiting my cc account. I canceled in May of 2010. The debit just showed up in Sept of 2010. Causing me to be overdrawn in my account. The phone # I have goes to a messaging system. I have left several messages, but no one has returned my calls.

6th of Jan, 2011
    Talent Hunter - Un-authorized charges
    Talent Hunter
    4335 Van Nuys Blvd Suite 303
    Sherman Oaks
    California
    Phone: 888-443-3337
    talenthunter.com

This company is a scam!! Once they have your money they send fake e-mails and then nothing happens. Watch your bank account as they will continue to charge your account without authorization!! They have a fraudulent practice!

• Su
      19th of Jan, 2011

That happened to me as well! I was charged the $99.99 multiple times!! I emailed them telling them I wanted my membership cancelled. I never recieved my money back and could not log back in. I thought "well at least it was cancelled". Just recently I was charged $99.99 or $99.90 again! I put a block on them! Hopefully I will get this money back. I am currently unemployed and can't afford this crap!