Talent and more / Avoid dealing with this ppl

Six months ago I had a charge appear on my AT&T monthly invoice for $19.95+.90 tax=$20.85. I called AT&T and they could not help me as to what this charge was, however I could call the number [protected]) on the bill and get the charged removed. Since then I have done this three times and now I have received the fourth bill from AT&T and it is STILL on the invoice. Does anyone know where this charge came from and anyway to have this charged removed from my bill?

Pi

Comments

• Pa
      Jun 30, 2009
    Talent and more - unauthorized billing on home phone
    Patricia Harris
    639 Rhoads Ave
    Columbus
    Ohio
    Phone: 614 252 2238
    [protected]@aol.com

I visted that site did not sign up nothing but the billed my phone company for the last 2 mos. for $ 21.30 with total $42.60 That I never a greed on almost cost me my internet I had to clear this up.

• Fr
      Aug 01, 2009

I'm a representative for a telephone company. I receive at least three phone calls per day concerning this company. As far as I have been able to tell, they are a scam. I had a woman the other day who had been married for five years (they told her the account holders name and used her maiden name), and not used the email address they claimed she set up the "account" with in at least three years. She was able to get all three months of credit back. The only thing I am able to recommend is adding a third party billing block to your telephone accounts. This is not something that most telephone companies flat out offer, but more of an honor if requested, (usually after something like this happens). There is no charge to do this. The third party billing block or "drop non pic charge" is completely separate from a non published-non listed telephone number. Until this block is added to a customer's account, the telephone company is not able to decline charges that are presented from a third party company. These charges are not something the telephone companies are able to credit back to their customers, as they have already paid the third party companies. However, they are able to request that the charges be recoursed back to the billing companies.

• Me
      Sep 22, 2009
    Talent and more - unauthoried billing to home phone
    talent and more
    Hamilton
    Ohio
    Phone: 513-737-5431

I recieved my phone bill for september . on the third party billing a company called talent and more billed my acount for a total of 19.95 that i did not authorize they said i clicked on a sight and signed my name email and phone number????? how they got all the info i have no clue, but i feel violated, how could someone get all this info about me? i really want my money back from this

• Dc