Talega Dental group / Rip off

1 San Clemente, CA, United States Review updated:

Talega Dental group found out I had two PPO's for my dental care. Instead of asking me about different treatments and costs; they did a elective procedure using a porcelain filling for my tooth. They didn't bother telling me the cost up front or what was covered. They did not get a pre - authorization for treatment to see if it was covered. They did bill me $900.00 on my credit card and said they would bill the insurance. Unfortunately, I was led to believe that the insurance would reimburse me. One year later I'm still fighting these dishonest people. They don't return my calls, emails or letters. They are just out to make a buck, and not care about customer service or patient satisfaction. Bad business. I will never return.

Pros: New facility

Cons: Who cares if they rip you off

Comments

Su
  6th of Mar, 2009

Clearly no time for idiots is the actual idot who probably works for talega dental. Eventually, they will screw over the wrong person and that person just might pull a columbine.

Am
  7th of Apr, 2009

I just read your comments about our office. I am sorry you are disappointed with us. Please call our office and ask to talk to me. I would like to find a way to compromise and keep you as our patient. Dr Mozafari.

Ju
  6th of Nov, 2013

i had the same experience. this company and dentist are not ethical and should not be trusted

Ju