takhar / Crooks

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I have been receiving their annoying harassing calls for the past few months. At first for a few months I was paying for back bills from my bank account, they said they need to get my banking info & confirmation to deduct the agreed amount each month til paid. Than they stopped calling to get my permission for the next payment & automatically deducted money, more & more frequent & in amounts not agreed to. They kept calling to get more from me after the bills were paid, they were verbally abusive & harassing me. I spoke to several of them & their "supervisor" & were nothing short of arrogant & just plain rude to me trying to understand why they were taking unauthorized monies from my account & refused to explain. Finally I notified my bank & explained the situation. They canceled my card, sent me a new one & are doing an investigation. The idiots at Takhar refuse to fix their stupid actions & admit they broke our agreement & took monies that were not to be touched. I keep getting calls, I tell them they broke the law by stealing & that they are being investigated & to cease all contact. They refuse to do so. I sent an cease & detest letter which states that if they contact me in any way I will file suit with the FCC & Texas Attorney General. Every time they call its a different number & person, but always a foreigner who does not speak English very well. They harass until you give in & still continue. I refuse to speak to them or even listen to these scammers!

Ea

Comments

• Br
      13th of May, 2009
    takhar - Keeps calling me
    323 Plum
    Bastrop
    Texas

I just want who ever is calling me to stop. When I do answer they do not answer back. There number is 646 307 4309 and there is also other numbers that they use.