Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet / Refund the dammage merchandise

1 658 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-841-2809

I bought a massage chair "Takemi 3D Angel Touch" from Takemi Select and prepaid $1624.95 by credit card for the order number 2320. Takemi Select sent me the massage chair on 12/16/2008 but it was dammage by Averitt shipping company (written confirmed by the truck driver). I sent email to Takemi Select to report the shipping damage merchandise on 12/18/2008. Takemi Select have Averitt truck pickup the damage merchandise from my residence on 1/12/2009. I kept contact with Takemi Select by several email and phone call but the refund has not been made yet. I plan to wait until the end of this month (April 2009). After that time I will have to write letter to Costumer protection service and Better business bureau as well as taking a lawsuit action against Takemi Select.
Vinh Nguyen

Vn

Comments

• Ga
      Apr 17, 2009

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY. I PLAN ON CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE .

• La
      Apr 26, 2009

i bought a takema foot and calf massager paid in full upfront with the option that i could return any time if not satisfied. sent it back been waiting to get money back. got more runaround from tis manager guy mike than you can believe. they use the excuse that they need to send you a return label, and it has to be put on the original shipping box. i told them three times on email that i had it packed up and ready to go, but still have not sent return label or recieved refund. mike always says steve will send label, i dought if there is a steve there. ups say's that the've have changed addresses, and the place that is supposed to recieve it has no one there. this is the biggest ripoff i've ever seen. this item was $200.00 . i don't see how they stay in business. it can't be delivered because there's no on there to recieve it. ripoff. i have prepaid leagal and i am turning this over to them as of monday.

• La
      Apr 26, 2009

i bought a takemi select foot and calf massager for two hundred dollars. the manager i spoke to was mike. i was telling him about a simular one i had tried out in new orleans. he said the one's he had were the same as that brand. i asked him if it didn't work like the other brand, could i return it and he said i could. the day i got it i couldn't wait to use it because i'm on my feet all day. this thing just killed my ankles and squeezed way too hard and hurt. i called mike the next day, after trying it again. he said he would send me a shipping label. after 4 different email conversations, i still hadn't recieved a shipping label. as a last resort, i sent it ups as a cod. ups can't deliver, because there's no one to recieve mail there. this is a total ripoff and i don't see how they stay in business. the one i tried in new orleans, was the best. i guess the old saying, you get what you pay for is correct. the one there was $400.

• Be
      Aug 16, 2009

i too have purchased a chair that broke down and started malfunctioning after 2 1/2 months of use...none of their phone numbers or web-sites work when trying to call to report the problem...mike was so sincere when selling the chair, and even told me should chair need any repairs, that all i would have to do is bring it to his showroom, the same place i bought the chair, ( i only live about an hour and a half from the place where i purchased the chair) and that i could drop it off and have it repaired in 2 1/2 hours...needless to say, i can not get either the phone numbers or web-sites to work so i can even talk to mike...before the sale, mike and kim would take my phone calls as late as 10:30 at night and speak with me for hours explaining the benefits of the chair yet now i have no way of getting in touch with them to explain to them my concerns and to try to get my chair repaired...too bad mike and kim will not honor their word...i have filed a complaint with the Sate's Attorney's office and with our Florida Attorney Gerneral in hopes of getting some recovery...

be careful when buying a chair,

walknwithmylord