Takemi Select JAde 14000 / Never recvd refund or equipment

1 300 north AveMelbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-841-2809

I have prepaid for a Jade 14000 unit 10 monthhs ago and have not received a Chair or a refund. it took them 4 months to sign and fax the state gov purchase Order. received that back sent a Ceck prepaid extra warranty and chair In full . have Been waiting for an additional 5 Months and then . I heard that it was on the shipping crate in customs. for 1 Month. Then i heard that china ran out of the Cover material, then I heard that china never released units, Then i Heard from the secretary that we were getting a refund.Now two additional Months have Passed . NO MONEY NOR A CHAIR.

Ju

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2009

well my story sounds much like the rest...i bought an Angel Soft jade 1400 chair, paid over $1500.00 for it and it is breaking down and i haven;t even had it for 3 months before the problems started...and when i try to go to the web site co i can contact Mike, it says the web page no longer exists...i live here in Florida and i am hoping that i can get some assistance from the state attorney with my comlaint...Mike made me feel really safe secure about buying the chair and told me if anything went wrong with my chair, all i had to do is bring it in and have the barrens changed out and that this process would only take about 2 hours. this is so sad because i was actually going to buy a bed and a foot massager from them...i hope everyone involved with problems from this company can receive positive results either from the company or from the states attorney office in florida...i just wished i knew how to get in touch so i could at least confront them about the poor products and customer service. please offer any assistance that you can if you have found some resolutions to your compalints and problems.

mary