Takealot / payment doesn't correlate (refund)

ZA Review updated:

Hi,

I purchased the Jeronimo Zoombourgini - Pink R 1, 399, on making payment I found that i was charged R 1749.

This is unacceptable. Im requesting a refund on the R349 as i bought the item because it was R1399 not R1749, which is a R349.

The item should have been advertised as R1749. Even now when im checking the item price its still R1399 but im paying R1749.

Order #[protected]

Mpho Maroga
[protected]@gmail.com

Takealot
Takealot

• Elsie Lombard's Response, Sep 17, 2018

not really a complaint, but we urgently need you 1litre steam cleaner...when will it be in stock again, please

• Kabipms's Response, Nov 09, 2018

I am trying to reach the customer line but the line is very bad with a lot of static and I cannot hear the operator and this is not an issue with my phone. I am calling from abroad. What other customer helpline numbers are there?
    I am trying to purchase a laptop using both SBux and my card, is there a way to do this online?

Po
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Aug 14, 2018
    Takealot - exersice book/automatic payment
    cape town
    South Africa

wanted to order by cash but automaticly paid with e bucks as of which i am a new user so i prefaid to pay in cash which i know i will be able to pay but i dont know what is e bucks /7/'16/2018/

Aug 14, 2018
    Takealot - sansui 10.1''
    CAPE TOWN
    takealot.com

i ordered a sansui 10.1'' tablet which cost R1299 on the 17/07/2018 and was paid immidiately via SBUX and it was deducted from my sbux account but still says that i have not paid and the order will not be proccessed without a payment

Order No: [protected]

• Ca
    Takealot - Service
    takealot.com

The guy that came to deliver my scratching post started suggesting dating and marriage ! It made me feel uncomfortable! It wasn't perfessional at all! The fact that he was suggesting that we date and get together made it even worse even thou I told him I have a boyfriend ! Very unprofessional!

• Ni
    Takealot - Website has become not very user friendly
    Durban
    South Africa

All I want to do is contact someone on the phone.
    I place a order last night and i want to cancel it before it gets shipped and I want a refund.

Takealot - Unprofessional delivery
    Tongaat

Delivery person was rude
    Loud, in a hurry, impatient
    Stating that we think that delivery person are slaves.

• Nk
      Aug 16, 2018
    Takealot - Complain for Take a Lot Negligence
    Gauteng

Dear All

COMPLAIN SERVICE DESK

Return Ref: RRN-fd78-82b2

I have received an email from a Warehouse Personell from Noluthando from TakeaLot saying accessories were missing when i sent the return and this unfortunately incorrect as I have packaged all accessories and wrapped them in the box .
    They have missplaced all accessories I have put in.

• Ra
      Aug 16, 2018
    Takealot - Collection
    Port Elizabeth
    South Africa

Collection was scheduled for 18/06/2018 but never arrived. Mouse is not working and replacement is needed asap.

Aug 20, 2018
    Takealot - Refund not yet credited into my account after order cancelled
    India

After so many follow up still amount has not been credit back into my credit card account...refund logged on 24.04.2018 & order cancelled due to non delivery of order outside south africa..., so order got cancelled & till today amount yet not refunded in my credit card account.

Third Class quality of service

• Ka
    Takealot - Nestle lactogen
    Hyderabad
    India

Hello
    Am kavya I ordered 1 lactogen 1.8kg
    My delivery date is on 18th April but I didn't receive my product. Plz help me to recive my product
    My contact no is +91 [protected]

• Es
    Takealot - Dvd player
    South Africa

The dvd player does not read my usb drives

• Cy
    Takealot - No delivery and no contact
    South Africa

I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks for a delivery.
    I HAVE HAD E-MAILS FROM 2 AGENTS AND A MANAGER BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE GIVEN ME ANY ANSWERS OR CALLED AFTER I REQUESTED A CALL.

Takealot - Delivery dates
    South Africa

I ordered a tv and at first it said 7 to 10 days delivery. Now that I've paid I just realised my tv is only going to arrive by the 5th of April. That's 3 weeks.

Order #[protected]

Please email me on [protected]@gmail.com

• Al
    Takealot - Product unwrapped
    South Africa

I order 3 pairs of earrings as gifts and one of them came unwrapped, how do I gift that? It looks cheap and tacky.

I am a loyal takealot.com client and to receive such service is very disappointing.

Sep 01, 2018
    Takealot - purchasing goods on takealot ie harry potter goods
    South Africa

i am trying to buy certain products on Takealot and most of the products are saying that they are in stock, when I want to add to cart the product then says

"You asked for 1 but we only have 0 available"

this is unacceptable as no where does it say OUT OF STOCK!!!

it is happening on most of the goods rather state that the product is SOLD OUT

• Co
    Takealot - Order Delivery - Delayed

Good day

Order #5507850 was suppose to be delivered on 20 Des.
    This has still not delivered.

All staff members spoken to on the phone were rude and of no assistance.

This is the second time in less than on 1 Month I have had delivery issues and this I find totally unacceptable.

Regards,
    Cobus

• Ta
    Takealot - Delivery Not Being Made
    South Africa

You keep rescheduling my parcel !!! Why?

ORDER NO# [protected]

This parcel was rescheduled 4 times and it took me screaming and shouting before it was delivered!

You've become so big you've dropped your customer service!

• Mg
    Takealot - Refund
    Ceres
    Takealot.co.za

On the 23 August 2018 I recieved email about my order some of item cancelled BT no money reversed to my account. why?

• Fe
      Sep 01, 2018
    Takealot - tempered glass screen protector damaged in the delivery.

Good day.

Yesterday I received my order [protected], it came with the damaged box, at one end it was open, and the tempered glass screen protector was damaged.
    Please find attached pictures of the order.

Regards.

Fernando Mosquera.

Cel: [protected]- [protected].

• Le
    Takealot - Order #[protected]
    Park Rynie

Order #54519794Ordered 15 Nov 2017Paid 15 Nov 2017
    When I ordered and paid on the 15th November 2017, the item was in stock. To date not received and told that they waiting for supplier??????

Takealot - Service Delivery
    takealot.com

Delivery time is way to long this is a local product and it is taking 13 days to deliver. Unacceptable, with all the millions they where boasting about they made for Black Friday you would think the delivery would be faster and more efficient. If I order something from Amazon I get it in 5-6 days and thats in the US. Absolutely shocking Takealot

Takealot - Order not delivered
    Kroonstad
    South Africa

I placed an order on the 23rd November till today I haven't receive my parcel and there's no explanation as to what is the course. I sent an email last week Thursday 7 December, still waiting for the response. My order number is [protected].

I hope to get the answers or my money back at the least.

Regards

Mamodise Matsabu

• Ge
      Sep 03, 2018
    Takealot - Scooters
    Parow
    South Africa

I ordered 3 scotters on the dailydeal. 2 green and 1 pink... when going to check out the price has changed... Althoug it says R299 when selecting.

• St
      Sep 04, 2018
    Takealot - Incomplete Delivery
    Pretoria
    South Africa

Hi to whom it may concern
    Please can you resolve this issue,
    Order # [protected] was delivered and received but after assembly I found that the kit was incomplete.
    The ash collector handle is missing. Please see the attached image.
    Please can you let me know how we can fix this. I am happy with the product.
    Kind regards
    Steven Flaxman

• Nt
    Takealot - Received an incorrect order from takealot
    South Africa

i ordered a waist trainer and i got sunglasses in the box they delivered.
    16/11/2017
    [protected]
    i am requesting that my order should be replaced with the right order.
    my order no. [protected]
    the amount of the order was R299

Sep 05, 2018
    Takealot - package delivered not complete
    takealot.com

Takealot stands for taking a lot of pathetic incompetence and I will never order from this company again.
    One mistake is still forgivable but when it is repeated for the second time then the responsible person should be dismissed from the company.
    Order number [protected] Product [protected]
    No managers to contact and simpletons in a call centre.

• Mo
    Takealot - Unsealed Appliance

See undermentioned photo

Appliance was received unsealed; unfortunately my daughter signed for it 2 minutes before I arrived
    I refused to accept the package

No communication since...

• La
      Sep 06, 2018
    Takealot - Times on voice prompt on on this website not accurate
    Cape Town

When phoning at 8 in the morning your voice prompt clearly says that your lines open at 7 - its 8 am I missing something???????????

• Ke

George

Hi

On order number [protected]

Im very unhappy.
    The Xbox One remote skin that I received is just a normal White skin and I ordered a Black/White skin.
    Please advice and assist.
    Please send the correct one.
    Please see attached the one that we have orderd.

Natasha Gravett

Sep 10, 2018
    Takealot - incorrect product delivered, now poor service
    South Africa

takealot.com Re: [Orders] Not what I ordered [Replacement] (Order: [protected] Product: [protected] RRN: RRN-838a-5a7d)

Ordered pots, received a keyboard. Empty promises about feedback to be provided and the incorrect item to be collected since yesterday. Still no email response or a call

Sep 11, 2018
    Takealot - Cover for a sony XZ
    South Africa

I ordered a cover for a sony XZ but the one I received is not for sony XZ. The packaging is written XZ but it is very big and the camera and speakers slots are not aligned with the phone.

I have attached images to show the phone inside the cover.
    Order no : [protected]

• Ou
      Sep 19, 2018
    Takealot - damaged book
    South Africa

I bought a few books from takealot. One of them is teared up on top

• Ca
      Sep 19, 2018
    Takealot - order number: [protected]
    South Africa

I ordered a Ben10 watch at R285 and delivery IS advertised as R161 is free..

The driver made me pay the R60 as it was invoiced

Id like my R60 back as it is false advertising

Candice

• Ia
    Takealot - book not delivered

Order Number: [protected]
    They were unable to deliver to the address as they were unable to find the address or call when looking for the address.
    I paid R600 for the book and now i must pay R800 for the same book.
    I am will to go to the warehouse in Montague Gardens and pickup the book i paid for, please call me [protected] to get this sorted.

• Ta
    Takealot - powerbank 30 000 mah ad dk - white & black sold by smart tech sa
    Benoni

Order number: [protected]
    When the power bank is busy charging from the power supply all 4 (four) blue lights are on. I charged it for 24hrs. When I try to charge my iPhone from the power bank, one blue light flashes once then nothing happens. The power bank does not switch on nor does it charge any phone. Please advise.

• El
    Takealot - karcher 1litre steam cleaner

hi there

we've been watching your space for the last two months. you have the karcher steam cleaner with 1 l tank, but not in stock. this is exactly what we want. please let us know when it will be available again.

thanks

elsie lombard

pretoria.

• Ad
      Oct 16, 2018
    Takealot - Powerup tank series pc+ tpu bumper combination case for iphone 6 black
    Komati Power station
    South Africa

My order has not been delivered today, said it would be delivered today but isn't delivered
    Order number: [protected]

• Pa
      Oct 22, 2018
    Takealot - Cosmetic Organizer
    takealot.com

I have received my cosmetic organizer today. When I opened my package there were two cracks on top of the holder. I am not going to leave it here as I paid quite a bit for it. I want a new one or an refund.

Oct 31, 2018
    Takealot - Delivering: Google map request
    South Africa

I tried to buy a phone online. After submitting my delivery address they asked me to locate it on a Google map. I struggled now for a long time but it gives me a map without enough detail (no street names) to pin the address - this is really crazy.

• Rs
      Nov 04, 2018
    Takealot - Bad Service
    South Africa

I have received a coupon from Takealot as it is my first purchase. I thought that was very kind and decided to try it out and buy my kids Bday gift online... i have been receiving incorrect codes for the last 2 weeks! Every code a consutant forwards to me to use is incorrect...This suppose to be easy and convenient, but all it is...ia a NIGHTMARE!