Take My Payments / I am going to call my lawyer and open a case against the company

Could `t get finance. Phone Jacques, He said they can help me with a vehicle, must deposit R5000.00 in their account, 101209. I do it. Phone him, empty promises start, they will bring the car for me on 121209. Phone no answer, second time Christiaan said they was suppose to close for holidays but is to busy, he will phone me on the 141209. I phone on the 14 late that day 'voicemail' sorry we are closed for holiday will open 040110. I keep on phone get hold of Candace she promise that she will give message to her bosses. Never here from her again. Look on website the vehicle was no longer advertised.On the 040110 get hold of Candace no-one else answer their phone. She give the phone to Christiaan, empty promises again, he will phone me back I am still waiting. Don`t no what to do, I think I am going to call my lawyer and open a case against the company.

Fa

Comments

• My
      24th of Jun, 2014

While this complaint is several years old, it does not apply to TakeMyPayments.com. We were never informed of any issues relating to this individual nor have we ever employed any individuals as noted in the complaint. The complaint may be against a take over payment company and not us.

Myles Teague, TakeMyPayments.com