TAIL WAGGERSOF SAYVILLE / SICK DOGS

1 MONTAUK HWYSayville, NY, United States Review updated:

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT ANY DOGS FROM HERE IN LAST 2 YEARS? I BOUGHT MY DOG LAST YEAR & WAS TOLD HE IS JUST VERY MELLOW.NOTHING WAS WRONG. TURNS OUT HE HAD GARDIA AND WAS BADLY SUFFERING. LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO SAVE HIM. SINCE THEN I HEARD OF MANY STORIES ABOUT 99% OF DOGS FROM THEIR DEVELOPING KENNEL COUGH & NOW THEY ARE NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. SOMEONE SAID THE VET SHE RECOMMENDED THAT EVERYONE GO TO FOR A FIRST TIME NO FEE VISIT-WAS PAID OFF TO NOT MAKE ANY ILLNESSES SEEM BAD. I THOUGHT HE WAS A EXCELLENT VET (LOCATED IN HUNTINGTON)& LOOKED SHOCKED WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT SHE SAID HE JUST HAD A MELLOW PERSONALITY! HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SIMILIAR STORIES FROM THERE?

Comments

• Pe
      20th of Feb, 2009

My dog is perfect, as was my mother's that we got from them. We used the vet in huntington also and he was very good.

• Kr
      5th of Apr, 2009

We bought two dogs from them about a year ago and both of them became very ill.. We also took them to her "amazing vet" that almost overdosed the teacup (which ends up not to be a teacup) chihuaha and then our blue pitbull had Kennel cough and they totaly down played it. It then turned into pneumonia and had to be in the hospital which was very very expensive on top of the cost of the dog. After nursing these dogs back to health the owner then stated "Well I will just take them back then" It was a horrible business. I heard that they opened in a new location. I fyou have any information on this please email me at kristyanne13@gmail.com

• Da
      8th of Apr, 2009

I GOT MY FIRST PUPPY WHEN THEY FIRST OPENED, THE PUPPY HAD A LITTLE KENNEL COUGH, WAS TREATED BY THEIR VET, AND WAS FINE. I GOT MY SECOND PUPPY FROM THEM JUST BEFORE THEY CLOSED AND THAT PUPPY WAS PERFECT FROM THE START AND STILL IS.

• Al
      22nd of Oct, 2009

We bought our dog in april 2008. We never received any paperwork for her. Now the place is out of business and we made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Luckily our dog has no problems, but its unfortunate that we don't have any of her documentations.