Tafiti Consulting / A Complete Scam

Provo, UT, United States Review updated:
I received a cold call at work after being foolish enough to become involved with Angela Penbrook Productions. Believing I would still be able to process rebates from home, I allowed Tafiti to charge $3500. to my credit card. I know now that Penbrook/Tafiti/Cutting Edge Media and many, many more unscruplous companies are all tied together. I had to cancel my credit card to get rid of them. I still have the feeling that somehow they will rear their ugly heads again. I could not access the instruction videos I was suppose to view. I did not want to start a business of drop shipping of products that were of inferior quality. No one wanted to anwer phone calls or e-mails so by canceling my credit card I got their attention and told them I did not want to do business their way. Please google these people-they are changing their names and address faster than we change our clothes. Report them everywhere you can think of. Of course, this Cutting Edge Media is spreading our information all over. You wouldn't believe some of the offers I have had lately.

Comments

Ca
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I am in my 2nd day. I tried to rescind my enrollment today. you know that 3days you have to rescind, They convinced me That I could not get a refund because my excuse, of just not wanting to do it, was not suffice for them .Help! My credit card company told me I can dispute the charges when I receive my bill. Wish me luck!
Kr
  27th of Feb, 2009
my mom and i signed up for this. i was so naive and dumb that i didn't know what dropshipping was but they convinced us that we would get our money back and many people make 15, 000 a month by doing online businesses. So my mom gave them her credit card number then a few minutes later i opened my eyes and realized 3, 500 just to get info is pretty stupid!! so i called back and chris goodman from tafiti said he couldn't give us a refund. all he had to do was cancel. then he told me not to worry and that the pro's are gonna help us. later that week we found out we had to spend another 1500 for a taz guy and invest more and more on their website and dropshipping sites when they never mentioned about investing more money to it. this is he biggest regret i've ever done cuz now my mom is going bankrupt!