Tafiti Builder / Fraud

1110 WALTON WAYRoswell, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-588-0776
We have got a call from Tafiti Consulting ans they were sweet-talking about helping us create a small business from home. They even wanted our credit report saying that they need to 'evaluate' our credit before 'recruiting' us for their business. Since we were desperate to start our own business, we believed thier words and ended up more than 4000$ for the product and registering our business. However, after paying the money we found that we could not use their product to create a website. If we login to their site builder website we see that our site is lined to someone else from UTAH. Our new site was in cancelled status and we could not activate it without entering our credit card information (even though we already payed the amount in full). We are not able to edit our website at all. When we tried to get help from Tafiti regarding the same, we could not get hold of anyone in spite of trying their numbers repeatedly. Now we ended up in a huge credit card debt because of this.

Comments

Lu
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Yes, I also paid $6000 for the online business, they dont help right, poor instruction, they promese to help but i didnt get much of help. this is wasting time and money. I paid 6000 in full now im in credit card problems suckss
Bo
  29th of Sep, 2014
Like others I too was taken by Tafiti Builder for $2500.00 and got nothing in return. Like some other scammers I have had dealings they drop out of sight so we can't contact them.Those scams prey on the people who need money with no intent of helping.