TacticalGunArmory.com / Online fraud

TacticalGunArmory.com out of Knoxville, TN is a rip off, I ordered a holster from them and paid for it with my atm card, two days later they sent me an email saying it was out of stock. I called them and canceled my order and asked for a refund, It has been three weeks and no refund and now I can't even get them to answer the phone. I would suggest anyone not to do business with these people. They are down right thieves. I put people like this in jail in my line of work.

A  10th of Apr, 2009 by
This happened to me too. It's been 8 weeks and still no refund nor any reply to a single e-mail. By no means should anyone consider from purchasing from these looters.
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
They got me also. Thier website looked good and the magazines were in stock.That should have been the first clue as everyone else I order from was out.The next day I got the e-mail that my mags were out of stock and my credit card was billed. I realized this did not seem legit.
I called the 800 number and all I got was a busy signal. Then I tried
the toll number and was put in voicemail runaround mode.I called VISA and disputed the purchase, they are going to take care of it. Now I see thier Website is down and I think they are probably leaving town with everyones hard earned money.I checked the Knoxxville FTC and they have an F rating, imagine that.