Tactical Gun Armory / Fraudulent Credit Card Charge

1 PO Box 5800, Knoxville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-865-922-1831

I ordered a Sig pistol from this shady website. No warnings were given throughout the payment process that the pistol was unavailable and could not be located. My credit card was charged full price and then I received an e-mail stating that the item was "backordered." I canceled the order but received no refund. I talked to a ### customer representative named Christa who gave me attitude. Hundreds of other consumers had this exact same problem with this company, unbeknownst to me. Many struggled for months for a refund of a canceled order--only a few received the refund. Hundreds of complaints about this company are filed in several better business bureaus at the state and national level. These shady ###s need to be hanged and gutted.

Eq

More Tactical Gun Armory Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jc
      28th of Apr, 2010

This exactly happened to me in March 2010 with the same results. I canceled the order of my Sig and have yet to get them to credit my card. Have gotten my credit card company involved to dispute charge. I wish they were local .. I'd love to meet this Idiot !

So how do we resolve this ??

Thanks